Seven

(A/N: So basically Nash is still friends with Cameron and Savannah, but still really loves Savannah.)

- 2 years later -

*Nash's POV*

Now that Savannah is 18, her and Cameron are dating. Even if it was two years ago, I still see the orange in her eyes. I've become depressed about the situation lately.

"Nash, you okay?" Savannah asked.

"Just peachy." I hate lying to her.

Cameron is becoming very popular on social networking. So, he forgets about Savannah a lot. But guess who's there to save her? Me.

Today is the day to confess my feelings.

"Savannah?"

"Yeah Nashley?" She developed that nickname for me after we hung out a few times.

"What would you say, if I told you that I've loved you since day one?"

"I'd say that's crazy!" She said. "Why would you say that?"

"Because I do."

"Wha-"

"No, let me finish. I love you Savannah Alexis Morgan."

"Nash, Cameron is your best friend."

"I know. God I hate myself."

"Don't say that." She grabbed my hand, and we intertwined our fingers. "You're perfect Nash. Just the way you are."

Now's also the time to show her my cuts and scars.

I pulled up my sleeve and showed her my 'masterpiece'.

"NASH?!?" She started to cry. And so did I. "Wh- why, would you do that?"

"Seeing you with Cameron hurts so much."

"So you're saying if me if Cameron and I broke up, you'd stop?" She said.

"No. Because then you'd be unhappy."

"Nash.." She started sobbing into my shoulder, but I didn't mind because I'm holding my entire world in my arms right now.

Now that I know I can't have her, my time here is done.

"Stay strong Nash, please." She's still sobbing.

-

It's time. I should write my note before I start.

Whoever finds me like this, I'm already gone. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I can't live so unhappy anymore. Each of your notes are in a shoebox, on the shelf in my closet. Except Savannah's, yours is in the spot that I fell in love with you. Thank you everyone for letting me live an extraordinary life. I'll see you soon.

- Nash

Okay, it's 12 o'clock in the morning so everyone should be asleep.

I grabbed the bottle of pills and took them all.

At 12:15 my vision started to blur.

They say before you die, you have ten minutes of your happiest moments. This will be my ten minutes.

~ Flashback ~

August 23, 2014

"Stop tickling me Nash!"

"We are in public! Disney Land to be exact!"

I love seeing her laugh.

12:25

All of my happy moments were with Savannah.

12:26

I'm gone.