Three

| 3 months later |

*Cameron's POV*

No Interruption by Hoodie Allen played from the top of my dresser. I looked at my phone and I see that it's Savannah, the girl I met a few months back. It must be an emergency if she's calling at 2AM.

'Hello?'

"Hi Cameron." She said sobbing. At 2AM she called me telling me how her heart crumbled up, and I heard pain in her voice. I wanted to tell her how perfect she was to me and how she deserved someone who is aware of how valuable she is.

"I'm tired." She whispered on the phone.

"I give up on love." She whispered with a broken voice.

'Why's that?' I asked.

"Well, I always think that one day I'm going to find true love and that I wouldn't go through heartbreak again, but honestly nothing ever lasts for me." She said as she cried.

At 2AM I told her how perfect she was to me and how her presence brought complete bliss to me the day we met.

"But you're my best friend. You're different then all those other guys out there, you just listened to me when I needed you, and you're such an amazing guy." She said.

At 2AM, my heart also crumbled up.

We talked for a little bit, and I told her I wanted to see her. We met at the Starbucks, and she was crying into her hands. I walk to her car, and she acted like she was fine.

She stepped out of car, and I pulled her into a tight hug. Then she broke down again, like she did on the phone. I picked her up and put her in the passenger seat of my car.

I drove her to the beach and laid a blanket I found in my trunk, on the sand.

'What happened?'

"I was dating this guy for a month, and he told me if I loved him, I'd have se-"

'You didn't... Please, tell me you didn't.'

"Then after we did it, he broke up with me." She sobbed into my lap, with her arms wrapped around my waist, holding me as tight as she possibly could. I wrapped my arm around her waist and played with her hair.

*Savannah's POV*

His arm wrapped around my waist, as he played with my hair. I wish I could have him. He'd be perfect for me.

'I wish this was legal.' I said looking up at him.

"I fucking hate the fact that I was born too early." He said. "But if I can't love you as a lover, I'll love you as a friend."

The words that escaped his mouth, made my tears dry up, and my heart swell.