Epilogue

Cameron will forever miss Savannah. But like all forevers, theirs came to an end. He'll remember the time running into her at Starbucks, and the night on the beach.

Savannah would meet this guy Ashton, and he'll have curly hair and an eye of trouble. His mood with swing violently and he'll scream and hit her, and she'll scream and hit him.

She won't love Ashton, but she'll like him enough to stay with him.

She'll think about California, and Cameron and Nash, but won't tell Ashton why she gets terribly sad.

They'll travel the world on Ashton's motorcycle and when they get to Arizona, and Ashton falls asleep, Savannah will run through the desert remembering the night her and Cameron danced.

But she won't cry.

While that's happening to Savannah, Cameron will be 26, and living in Nevada with his wife Abby.

Abby and Cameron will have three kids -- two boys and one girl.

Cameron won't make it as an actor, so he'll apply for a job at Double C, a radio station and he'll make his way up to presenter. He'll get to interview bands, and musicians all around the United States.

After work, he'll go to The Pub and have a few beers, while complaining about the economy. Then he'll go home to his wife and kids and eat dinner.

Abby will complain about her job being a divorce lawyer, and his kids will complain about their teachers.

When his oldest child is 15, he'll get holiday leave and take him and his family to Disney Land in California.

He won't think about California, but he'll think about Savannah and how life has been treating her.

His kids will go on the roller coasters, while Cameron and Abby talk as they would wait for their kids.

Savannah and Ashton will be at Disney Land for the day too, celebrating Savannah's birthday. She'll look across the park and see a brunette man and think of a twenty year old boy that she ran into at Starbucks.

It was love at first sight.

Cameron will look at the biker couple, and remember a girl crying into his lap because of a break up.

Ashton will grip Savannah's waist and say, "I don't like the way he's looking at you."

She will giggle, and turn around and kiss his jaw.

"Jealous of someone's daddy?" she would say because the brunettes kids got off of the ride laughing and talking.

Cameron would frown as he saw the biker couple making out. Disgusting, this is a children's park! He will turn away, and so will Savannah.

At last sight.

Later that night, Savannah will be on the back of Ashton's motorcycle, with her arms wrapped around his torso. She would think of Cameron, Nash and California. She'll lean her head against Ashton's back and cry.

Late that after noon, Abby will take off with the kids and Cameron will go back to the hotel to have a beer. He will think of Savannah, Nash and California, and he would find the shirt he was wearing when he first met Savannah and put it on.

And ever and ever sight.

Fin.