Six

*Cameron's POV*

I parked across the street, before texting Savannah and telling her that I was here. She came outside wearing skinny jeans, white Converse, and an All Time Low crop top.

"Hey Cam."

"Hey doll face."

I loved when she called me Cam. It made my heart skip beats, and my brain twist.

"What's planned for tonight?" She asked.

"Movies, conversation, and Chinese food."

"Sounds good."

-

"And I've already applied for NYU, and Columbia University." Savnnah told Nash.

"Wow. That's great!"

"What are your college ideas Nash?"

"I'm taking an acting class, because I want to be an actor."

"Wow! That's great! Never give up on your dreams."

*Nash's POV*

Why couldn't have I gotten to Savannah first? She's so beautiful. Light brown hair that's 3 inches above her butt, brown eyes with some orange in them, long eyelashes, and two deep dimples.

I left my thoughts when Cameron walked in with the Chinese. He gave us our food and we all ate.

-

*Cameron's POV*

I swear if Nash keeps staring at Savannah I will, knock him out.

First, I have to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be back guys."

They just smiled at me.

*Savannah's POV*

"There's orange in your eyes." Nash said. Leaning over to me.

"No there's not, silly." I laughed a little.

"Well, I can see the orange in your eyes, even if no one else can." When he said that, I blushed. Nash is so sweet and he's actually my age.

But what about Cameron?