Chapter 3: Future

A/N: So many thanks to my alpha brownlark42 and my beta RachaelLA26 for their time on this story!

If you liked this (or hated it) please let me know about it in a review! I make a new mood board for each chapter of this story, find them on my Tumblr crochetawayhpff, my facebook Shan Crochetaway, or on the AO3 or Wattpad versions!

And the response to just this fic has been amazing! So thank you, lovely readers!

~0o0~

Chapter 3: Future

~0o0~

August 2002

Valbona Valley National Park, Albania

~0o0~

Tom watched as the witch leaned closer to him. She was being entirely too forward. Were all women in 2002 this forward? Or just her? Tom definitely wanted to find out whether all witches were like this. Imagine if witches in 1949 have behaved like this. Tom leered at her, allowing her attempts at seduction. If he was being honest with himself, and he always strived to be honest with himself, she was rather sexy in just her t-shirt and knickers. Her hair was tousled from sleep still, and Tom wondered what it felt like. She licked her lip and bit it and Tom imagined her wrapping those lips around his cock. He was suddenly unbearably hard.

He decided that playing hard to get might be amusing. How hard would she try to sleep with him? Was it only so she could steal the Time-Turner from him? He had to think that was the case, a remarkable tactic if that's what it was. And Tom was no gentleman. He wouldn't turn her down.

"Perhaps, what?" he prompted, letting his eyes drift over her lips before slipping them down to her chest once more. He could see the faint outline of a nipple and had the sudden desire to take it into his mouth.

"Perhaps we can have a little mutually beneficial pleasure," the witch smiled seductively.

"Fancy a walk on the dark side, do you?" Tom asked as he reached a hand out, ghosting it over her breast. She sighed and leaned ever so subtly into his hand.

"I just fancy getting laid while on vacation," the witch responded and Tom's eyebrows rose. She was quite forward. Tom found he didn't mind as he palmed her breast further and the witch straddled him. Her center was hot against his crotch and he felt his cock begin to stir. She draped her arms across his shoulders and rolled her hips as he tweaked her nipple through her shirt. He placed his other hand on her hip, holding her in place.

"I could get behind some mutually beneficial pleasure," Tom murmured as he took her nipple into his mouth through her shirt. He sucked, fully wetting her shirt and the witch keened above him. Tom smirked against her chest and blew lightly on the wet fabric, watching as her nipple pebbled beneath.

The witch reached down and drew her shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor somewhere behind the sofa, before attacking the buttons on Tom's shirt. Tom reached both hands forward and tested the weight of her breasts. They were fairly large in his hands, spilling over them slightly and Tom had the urge to press his face between them. Merlin, he loved a pair of pillowy breasts. He tweaked her nipples with his thumbs, twisting them slightly and loved that she rocked forward in his lap each time he did it. A quick glance at her face and Tom found her eyes half-lidded and her mouth open in a pant.