Chapter 6: Beginning

A/N: Much thanks to the talented RachaelLA26 for her beta work. If you liked this (or hated it) please let me know about it in a review! Find me Tumblr crochetawayhpff or facebook Shan Crochetaway.

~0o0~

August 2002

Valbona Valley National Park, Albania

~0o0~

Hermione groaned as she rolled out of bed. Tom wasn't there again. She could never understand how he woke earlier than her each day, despite spending as much time as he did giving her incredible orgasm after incredible orgasm. She was exhausted and sore. They'd had sex in every position she knew of and a few she didn't for the last week. The only time they spoke was in regards to sex or food. It had been a fabulous fucking week. They had only left the cabin in order to fuck on the porch. Tom had even suggested going out in the forest somewhere, but Hermione had nixed that idea. She didn't like nature enough to want to fuck out in it.

She was still in some disbelief that she had agreed to allow Tom to return to London with her. It was an insane proposition, but since she hadn't had any other ideas on what to do with him, she was stuck with it. You could kill him, flitted through her mind again. Hermione shook her head. She wasn't a murderer. And so far, Tom hadn't done anything to warrant killing him. And you like fucking him, she thought.

She stretched her arms overhead, trying to work out as many kinks as she could. She was sore and stretched and very well used. She might have to start working out if they continued on this way in London. They hadn't discussed it, but Hermione had just assumed Tom would be living with her. He didn't have an identity in either the Muggle world or the wizarding one. The Muggle one they could probably forge, but they'd have to figure out what to do in the wizarding world. It's not like he could show up as Tom Riddle.

Although, since he hadn't shaved in the last week, the amount of scruff disguised his face rather well. She really didn't want him to wear a glamor. Not only would it obscure his beautiful features—she could finally admit to herself that she found him attractive—but she also worried she wouldn't be able to read him as well. She wasn't great at reading him now, but she was getting better every day.

Hermione slipped into the tiny bathroom and turned on the shower. She reeked of sex and needed to feel clean before they could take her portkey back. It was going to be interesting when she arrived in the Ministry. Generally, portkey travel was well regulated, but taking Tom with her was a risk. They'd just have to deal with it when it happened. Hermione assumed it would be a little extra paperwork and perhaps a fine. Nothing she couldn't handle.

As she ran conditioner through her hair, Hermione tried to think of all the things that could go wrong once they got back to London. She was worried that she wasn't going to be able to control him. He seemed happy enough this last week, and Hermione continued to hope that sex would be part of their relationship, but she wasn't an idiot. Tom was a classic psychopath. Her breath caught at that thought. If Tom was truly a psychopath there was no way she could control him because he wouldn't be able to form a bond with her. That was what she'd been hoping, after all, was that he would form a bond with her and through that bond, she could control his behavior? Perhaps he was a sociopath instead? But he seemed too in control, too manipulative to be a sociopath. Could someone be both a sociopath and a psychopath? Hermione didn't know enough about psychology to know the answer to that question. Despite the hot water pouring down her back, she shivered. Tom was incredibly dangerous and she was going to have to be very careful when they arrived back in London later that day.