prologue

Unexpected|Prologue
'ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ?'

Jessamine, Cassie and I sat in Cassie's room playing truth or dare.

"I dare you to message Dylan Kingwell and tell him how much you love him!" Jessamine said with a huge smile on her face.
"But I don't love him! I don't even know him, I'm just a fan." I complained as I looked over at Cassie for some help.
Cassie shrugged, "It's just a dare, he probably won't even reply. I mean he's a famous actor!"

I thought about it for a second before sighing and saying, "Fine! What do I say?"
"Just three simple words, 'I love you'." Jessamine said with a smirk on her face.

I sighed once more picking up my phone and clicking on the Instagram app, and went onto my dms searching up Dylan's username. I typed the message in and then nervously looked up at Jessamine and Cassie who both smiled at me and nodded.

I looked back down at my phone and then clicked send showing both Jessamine and Cassie my phone to prove I did the dare.

"I can't believe you actually did that!!" Cassie said and started to laugh.
"You and Jessamine told me to." I said slightly annoyed.
"Yeah but it doesn't mean you had to do it." Cassie practically shouted in between laughs.

I rolled my eyes just as a figure walked in the room. It was Cassie's older brother Tommy. I looked over at Jessamine smirking, I had finally figured out a dare for her.

"Well Jessamine, it's my turn to I ask and I choose you. Truth or dare?" I said with a sweet smile as I drowned out the noise of Tommy and Cassie arguing.
"Uhmmm, dare?" She said.
"Baaaaaaaad choice," I said while smirking and watching Jessamine's expression change.
"I dare you to kiss Tommy, on the lips!"
I turned to look at Tommy who had suddenly stopped arguing with Cassie and had turned to look at me, his eyes wide.

"Oh that's easy!" Jessamine said, even though she was blushing.
She stood up and walked towards Tommy.
Cassie sat down next to me so she could watch and she leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "Nice dare!"
I smiled in return and watched as Jessamine planted a quick kiss on Tommy's lips and then ran to sit back down her face bright red.

I smirked at her as Tommy took a seat next to her.
Then my phone buzzed, I picked it up and looked at the notification, it was a dm from...
DYLAN KINGWELL?!