003

(I'm time skipping to June 😉☺️
But just to keep you updated, Dylan and Lola have gotten a lot closer since the last chapter but they're not dating, they just think of each other as each other's best friends. She's also gotten closer to Avi, Malina and Louis too. Also while Lola is waiting at the airport, Polly is waiting at their house.)

Lola stood excitedly waiting for Dylan, Malina, Avi and Louis' plane to land. She'd been waiting there for what felt like forever.

After about another 10 minutes of waiting Lola finally saw the plane land and everyone on board get off, Louis, Malina, Avi, Dylan and their families were some of the last people to get off.

Lola could barely contain herself as they walked into the building of the airport. She didn't know who she wanted to hug first but as soon as they'd reached her, Lola launched herself at Dylan and have him a hug.

It felt good to finally be able to see all four of them in person and Lola had to admit she liked the feeling of being able to hug Dylan, even though she didn't really want to admit it.

Lola felt like she'd been hugging Dylan for what felt like forever before Malina cleared her throat and Lola let go of Dylan, looking at the smirks on Avi, Malina and Louis' faces.

"What are you guys smirking about?" Lola asked, even though she already knew why they were smirking.

"Oh no reason, don't worry Lola. Let's just go to your house so we can meet Polly, Cassie, Tommy and Jessamine." Malina said.

"Not so fast Malina, you're just going to meet Polly and my little brother's today." Lola replied and then the five of them walked together out of the airport and towards Lola's family minivan that her mother was waiting inside of.