001

Unexpected|001
'ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴇs'

I sat at the back of the bus with Cassie and Jessamine but I wasn't focusing on anything they were saying. I was too busy scrolling through the comments on my recent Instagram post.

Why did people suddenly start to notice me? I've always been a complete nobody at school but now because of one comment made by Dylan Kingwell everyone is trying to be my friend.

I hate every single one of those fake bitches, all trying to get me to get Dylan to message them or give them a follow. They're also asking if they can hang out with me, a few days ago barely anyone wanted to be anywhere near me but now? I've suddenly become the centre of all these fake bitches attention's.

I didn't realise I was glaring at my phone until Cassie said, "Lola, are you okay? You've been glaring at your phone for the past 10 minutes!"
I looked up from my phone and forced a smile on my face.
"Oh yeah I'm okay, just all of the fake hoes dming me and commenting on my posts are pissing me off!" I replied.
"Focus on your bros not the fake hoes!" Jessamine said with a huge grin on her face, obviously proud of the sentence she'd just come up with.
I couldn't help but laugh and it made me feel even better when Jessamine and Cassie joined in.

I was suddenly in a much better mood until I got a dm from the bitchiest girl in school, Taylor Hancock. I clicked on it and the first thing I saw was Dylan's name.

I could already tell this was a message I didn't want to read, so I left her on seen. It was probably a bad idea but I knew Taylor got rides to school with her older sister so I wouldn't have to worry about her confronting me on the bus, but I'd probably just have to avoid her all day at school if I didn't want to talk to her and that would be virtually impossible since I had all of my classes with her.

I didn't really want to have to think about that anyway so I just pushed it out of my mind and started to talk to Cassie and Jessamine about Harry Potter. Cassie and I were both big Potterheads but Jessamine had never seen it so we were planning a Harry Potter movie marathon just so Jessamine could watch them.

After we had finished all the plans and texted our parents about it, we arrived at school. I didn't really want to step off the bus but I didn't want to ditch another day of school either. My parents would probably ground me for the rest of my life if I ditched one more time. So I decided to step off the bus with Cassie and Jessamine and we walked into the school and over to our lockers which were coincidentally right next to each other.

"Hey, uh Lola." Cassie shut her locker after grabbing out her history book and turned to me.
"Yeah?" I asked after doing the same.
"The hockey trials are this week. I know your parents want you to focus on dance but you're really good at hockey and I think you should give it a try." She said.
I gave her a small smile and said, "I don't know, I'll have to run it past my parents first."
Cassie returned the smile and nodded she then turned to Jessamine and started talking about their history project.

Luckily, I was able to avoid Taylor for the whole day. It turns out she was actually 'sick' and at 'home'. Even though that was most likely a complete lie. She was probably ditching and hanging out with her sister at the mall.

Once school had ended Cassie, Jessamine and I got on the bus and sat down at our usual seat at the back of the bus. We always made sure that we were the first people on the bus so we could sit at the back, because if we were any later our seats would be taken.

When we were about halfway home I got a notification from Snapchat.

(I apologise for the super long
and confusing chapter.
I just needed a filler before I
made my new social media
chapters)