005

It was nearing the end of June and Dylan still hadn't had the confidence to ask Lola out. Malina made sure to remind him every single day.

Now Dylan only had one week to tell Lola how he felt and ask her out.

It wasn't that he didn't want to, he was just scared. Dylan knew what it felt like to be rejected and he didn't want to feel that again. Especially if it was Lola rejecting him.

He didn't want to risk ruining their friendship, he loved their 3am conversations and he didn't want to loose that.

Malina, Louis and Avi told him everyday that Lola wouldn't reject him but he still was hesitant.

That morning Malina made sure to send Dylan a text message, just her usual daily reminder, 'dylan you only have a week left, tell her how you feel before I tell her myself'.

Dylan had replied like he always did, 'I know, I know. i'll do it soon i promise.'

Though Dylan didn't know how soon soon was and every time Malina asked that he'd just reply with 'soon!!'

But today, Dylan felt, was the perfect day to ask Lola out. They'd been getting much closer lately and Dylan was starting to get more confident around her.

He was going to see Lola today with Malina, Avi and Louis and he was going to make sure that he asked her out in the best way possible!