3

I walked into the kitchen, now changed back into my clothes from yesterday. Some of the boys were sitting at the table and cooking whilst Chan and Woojin were cleaning up at the sink. Hyunjin glanced at me.

"Good morning!!" He smiled brightly.

"Wassup." I replied back. I walked over to the sink where Woojin and Chan were.

"Do you need any help?" I asked. "I'm not really hungry."

"You stole a kimbap from my baby and now you're saying you're not hungry?" Chan asked.

"Oh my god, it was just a kimbap, you dipshit." I stuck my tongue out. Felix choked on his water.

"I''m sorry?" Chan said.

"What? Did I stutter?" I replied.

"Y/N I REALLY WOULDN'T PROVOKE HIM IF I WERE YOU." Minho warned.

"What could he do?" I snickered. I didn't realise I was backing up until I felt my back hit a wall and saw Chan's hand shoot to beside my head. He leaned in very, very close.

"Remember, I'm the one who kidnapped and apprehended you." He pointed out, warm breath hitting my face. I averted my gaze and huffed. I saw him smirk in the corner of my eye as he removed his hand and walked back to the table. I shivered before walking to Woojin.

"Be ready, because as soon as Chan gets changed, you'll be going with him to get your stuff." Woojin informed me.

"Why is it always Chan?" I groaned.

"Because he's the leader. Technically, he's our boss." Seungmin pointed out.

"And technically, he could fire you." Jeongin stated.

"And if he fires you, you know about us. That means the we or the government would have to kill you." Changbin finished.

"Oh, well, that's shit." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Wait, so, what exactly do we do?"

"We just kinda chill until we're given a mission. It's normally something to do with hacking, so Chan takes care of it." Minho explained.

"Oh yeah, I can hack as well." I said.

"That means you'll be able to help him," Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

"Y/N! Come on, let's go to get your stuff." Chan called as he entered the kitchen again, putting on his coat. I nodded and followed him out the flat.

I can't wait to work with him.

"Down this road." I said as Chan turned the steering wheel. "And stop."

"This is just an alleyway?" Chan started, though it came out as more of a question. I sighed and got out. I walked ahead, Chan following.

"Can you climb?" I asked as we approached the wall.

"Wanna boost?" He challenged. He jumped up, grabbed the edge of the bricks and hauled himself up. I huffed and jumped from the bin to the wall, then plopped down.