11

We were all sat crouched in the van revising the plan.

"So, Felix pretends to mug the woman as she walks down the alley. Chan and Y/N, an 'onlooking couple', see the commotion and 'scare off' the mugger. Hopefully, she'll invite you to a cafe or something." Woojin repeated, and we nodded.

"She's on her way. Time to go!" Jisung urges. The three of us hopped out of the van. As Felix ran to the alley and hid, waiting to pounced, we waited until she had passed to trail behind her.

As we walked, Chan slipped his arm around my waist.

"Gotta make it believable." He winked at me and smiled.

"I swear to god, I will kick that dimple off your cheek." I threatened at his cheekiness.

"Why? Is it making you fall in love with me?" He teased.

"For f..." I started, but I realised she turned into the alley. As we walked into it, we saw her struggling with Felix slightly for her purse.

"Hey, stop!" I shouted, already in acting mode. I ran up and grabbed the purse, pretending to kick Felix. He fell over and stumbled, 'running away'. Chan was about to run after him, but I stopped him.

"Miss, are you okay?" I asked, handing her the purse back.

"Yes, thanks to you!" She replies gratefully. She noticed Chan's hand on my shoulder. "Ah, young love."

"We're glad you're okay." Chan smiled. I could tell his fucking dimple had an affect on even her.

"You saved my life. Please, join me for some tea! My apartment is only a few minutes away." She offered.

"Ah, okay, thank you." We bowed and followed her. As we walked in a comfortable silence, all I could think about was Chan's fingers intertwined with mine.

When we arrived at her flat, we took off our shoes and followed her in humbly.

"Please excuse the mess. My daughter is at playgroup right now, but she's at the lively age." She apologised.

"No, it's fine!" I smiled. "We have a daughter. She's two."

"Yeah." Chan smiled back.

"You guys look so young, though!" She said as she set up some tea cups and a tea pot on the little table. "Please sit!" We obliged.

We spent a while small talking: she told us about her husband and that she hates his job and all. She blabbed a lot to people she just met.

"If you don't mind me suggesting..." I started. "Maybe your husband should join a protection gang."

"Maybe!" Chan agreed. "That way, he would have family protection. Or he doesn't have to join... I think some will just protect him for the sake of doing good."

"Good idea! He actually mentioned he wanted to ask a gang called the S.K.Z. for help. Maybe I'll persuade him." The wife smiled.

"I wish the best for your family, but I'm afraid I have a meeting in half an hour, so I must leave." Chan stood up.

"Have a nice evening!" We bowed and said our goodbyes.

As we walked back to the van, I realised Chan was holding my hand again.

"So much skinship." I muttered.

"OH sOrrY" he let go.

"I wasn't complaining!" I said and grabbed his hand again, causing him to smirk.

This cocky bastard.

As we climbed into the van, we received high fives and acting compliments.

"Okay, Changbin is already at the alley, so it's Jisung and Minho next. Don't forget to hold hands or something." Seungmin said.

"Wait... wHAT?!" Minho and Jisung explained.

Ah, those are my favourite panicked gays.

It was now night. Turns out the men both approached Chan while I was napping and he helped them leave my father's gang, which meant it was only that dickhead to deal with.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" Chan scoffed as he stared at me sprawled out on his bed.

"Your bed is way nicer than mine." I rolled over and inhaled the scent of his cologne on the pillow.

"Get UP." He slapped my butt.

"HEY!" I squealed and stood up.

"HEHE" Chan giggled and stuck his tongue out. "We found a way to deal with your father."

"How?" I asked eagerly.

"We lure him somewhere and when he gets there, the police will be waiting." He smiled. "You're gonna have to be the bait, but at least it will finish tomorrow."

"Then let's clean this up well." I replied. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

"When this is over, we can relax for a bit." He smirked. "The boys wanna go to Venice... you down?"

"My dream honeymoon with nine boys." I laughed slightly. "I'd love that."

"Me too..." he whispered.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

As our lips moved together, sparks flew. His hands caressed my hips as I held his neck. He smiled as we kissed, happy to finally feel my affection.

As we pulled away, all we could do was smile.