9.2

"So, it turns out that your father is part of a gang." Chan sat down next to me and explained. "A small gang, only three people, but they've been snooping around DAY6's headquarters. They've asked us to keep an eye on them."

"He's such a dick, I'm so sorry." I sighed, feeling slightly guilty for my 'father's actions.

"Don't be sorry! It's not your fault." He pat my back slightly in reassurance.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Now," He said, shifting closer and smirking. "Should we finish what we were doing?"

"I-I..." I stuttered, his deep eyes glaring into mine. "Uh, w-what were we doing again?"

"Should I show you?"

And with that, I squealed and ran out the room, causing Chan to chuckle.

The boys were back now, and I was chatting to Minho and Jisung.

"Do you even have a crush on Jae?" Minho scoffed as I excitedly told the story of Chan and I's moment.

"I... not really?" I said, although it sounded more like a question. "He's just a friend."

"He definitely likes you, Y/N." Jisung pointed out. "He flirts with you and all."

"Hm... now that you mention it, I get what you mean." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Back to Chris." Minho changed subject. "He's being SO flirty with you!"

"I know right! He totally loves you." Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"How could he like me?" I said doubting it. "He's too good for me."

"Are you kidding? You're mega fine." Minho snapped his fingers.

"P r e a c h!" Jisung agreed. I thanked them shyly.

"DINNER'S READY!" Woojin shouted from the kitchen.

"Just wait for him to make his move." Minho winked.

There's no way...

THE Christopher Bang likes me?