4

I waddled out of my room in my oversized sweater and stretched, still sore from yesterday's martial arts. We had eaten breakfast and Woojin had told me to get changed and go to Chan's room. It's always Chan...

I knocked on the door after taking a deep breath.

"Come in." He called. I opened the door and walked in.

"Yo." I said. He swung around on his turnstile chair.

"Y/N, hey," He smiled slightly. "I was just about to hack into this weird site."

"Let's see." I walked up to his desk, placed my phone upright next to his and looked at the monitor.

"Why the fuck are you on Victoria Secret?" I exclaimed.

"Because it's a fake site." He said nonchalantly.

"Or you just like looking at lingerie." I pointed out.

"Both." He muttered, earning a snicker from me. He entered the command prompt and started typing some algorithms into the program.

"You need to check the language before you start hacking, dipshit." I snapped.

"Yeah? Well, you need to change your lock screen before you place it in front of me, babygirl." He backfired. I blushed deep red and quickly took my phone (along with its kinky backgrounds) to place it in my back pocket. Chan smirked and continued 'hacking'.

"Dude, you have to set the language!" I repeated.

"If you're so good, then you do it." He said, and before I could say anything, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his lap.

I'm sitting on his motherfucking lap.

"Uh, right, so, uh..." I stuttered, taken aback from the sudden skinship. "Lemme just check the language."

"It's html." Chan said.

"How do you know?" I asked, clicking a bunch of stuff.

"Because you can see. And I pressed F12." He said simply. I blinked a few times.

"You show me how you do it then." I sighed in defeat. He smirked and hovered over my shoulder, typing something.

"Here. Try to crack that password." He said and sat back again. I leaned forward slightly and hacked into it easily.

"Decryption? That's my forte." I said smugly.

"You keep dreaming, babygirl." He replied playfully. I was about to say something back when I heard the door shut. I realised the position we were in was vastly inappropriate and jumped up.

"I'm gonna, uh, use the bathroom." I said hurriedly and left the room.

Please tell me no one saw that.

.
.
.

"So, tomorrow is our first mission as 10." Changbin said as we had all gathered for dinner. "It should be an easy one, we just gotta break into this dude's building and catch him dealing this harmful drug red-handed."

"You're also gonna meet Mr. Park, the member of the F.B.I. who hired us." Jisung pointed out.

"If the guy tries to attack you physically, because you haven't really be trained in martial arts yet, just stay behind me." Chan said.

"I can defend myself." I replied.

"I'll give you my spare gun just in case." He said. "We don't want anyone to get hurt."

"If you get injured, go to Seungmin immediately. He's the best at first aid." Woojin said.

"Got it." I nodded.

"Okay, on a lighter note, CHAN MADE SPAGHETTI!" Minho screamed.

"FOOD!" I screamed back.

"Enjoy." Chan smiled. We all stuffed our face in a comfortable silence until Jeongin broke it.

"Chan, why was Y/N sitting on your lap earlier?" He asked innocently.

I choked on my spaghetti and Chan dropped his fork.

Shit.

.

.

.

I dodged the punch Minho threw and side kicked his butt.

"Ouch!" He yelped. "You're getting way better, Y/N."

"I know." I smiled smugly.

"Maybe it was sitting on Chan's lap that helped." Hyunjin coughed.

"I will punch your fucking mole off." I snarled.

"Okay, but seriously, how did that happen?!" Felix asked, genuinely curious.

"I mean, he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap?" I said shyly, although it came out as more of a question.

"He grabbed your waist?!" Minho said, shocked. "He's getting smoother."

"He's learning from the mega Minwhore." I muttered.

"You wanna go?" He challenged.

"Come at me, bruh." I provoked.

Ah, another punch to the face. How lovely.

.

.

.

"Idiot." Seungmin, who was tending to my cut, laughed as Hyunjin told him the story.

"It's not funny!" I pouted. "Minho was being mean."

"Apologise, please?" Woojin pleaded the hoe.

"Sorry, Y/N." Minho snickered, although he was genuinely sorry for making me bleed. "Are you okay?"

"Physically, yes. Pride wise, hell no." I huffed.

"You can never be off-guard when in battle." Jeongin said. "Are you sure you're up for tomorrow?"

"I was just comfortable because I was only near the martial arts line." I said. "Around enemies, my head will 100% be in the game, don't worry."

"Good." Changbin smiled.

"All done!" Seungmin stood up. "You should shower and get some rest. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day of mission-ing."

"Thanks." I smiled.

My first mission... I better not fuck it up.