9

I turned around as my fifth alarm went off.

"I don't wanna wake up," I mumbled, reaching my arm for my phone and turning the ringer off. I realised it was already 10:30. I walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water to wake myself up, falling into thoughts as I got changed.

"It's really quiet." I thought, and it was true; although Jeongin, Seungmin and Hyunjin were at school, there was no sound of Felix and Changbin gaming, no sound of Woojin scolding them for not working and no sound of Minho and Jisung laughing constantly. All I could hear was a distant sizzling.

With that thought, I walked into the kitchen. At least I wasn't alone.

"Morning, dipshit." I slapped Chan's butt as I walked past him.

"Morning, twatyypus." He replied, earning a snort from me. "I'm making fried rice for us."

"Cool, thanks." I smiled. He turned to me and looked at my shirt, then back at me whilst raising an eyebrow.

"Don't even." I rolled my eyes.

"You have a shirt that says babygirl? Damn." He smirked.

"Yeah and you have boxers that say daddy, so your point is?" I fired back, causing him to blush slightly and look back at the pan.

Don't ask how I knew that.

"Where are others?" I asked.

"There was a meeting with the F.B.I. but I didn't want to leave you alone so the others went." Chan replied simply.

"Wait, what? It could've been important though!" I said in shock.

"We don't know if your dad is out there and it's harder to fight someone who traumatised you." He said. "I didn't feel like going anywhere today, anyway."

"Me neither." I admitted. He split the fried rice onto two plates and handed me one. I thanked him and took a bite.

"Do you want me to teach you how to produce songs?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah, sure!!" I smiled brightly. "I wanna hear you sing more."

We continued eating in a comfortable silence.

For the last two hours, Chan and I had been singing and talking about random things. We were checking out some songs from his favourite artists.

"This song is really good." I smiled as he played the melody I was so familiar with.

"It's really sweet." He closed his eyes and rocked back and forth in his chair a bit before opening them again, smiling and turning the volume down a little bit.

"I was wondering..." he paused for a second before continuing. "Do you like Jae?"

"In what way?" I asked, blinking obliviously.

"As more than a friend." He replied.

"Oh yeah, for sure. He's hella hot." I smirked. Chan looked at me and coked an eyebrow. I chuckled sightly. "I'm just kidding. Maybe a little, I don't really know."

Chan's expression relaxed and I smiled.

"Was that bothering you?" I teased. "I mean, you could've just told me..." I started, but I was cut off my somebody grabbing me by my waist and pulling me towards them. I looked up and was greeted by Chan smirking slightly."

"W-what was that?" I asked, taken aback.

"What if it was bothering me?" He asked, as our faces inched closer.

"Well then, I'd be happy." I replied. Our bodies would not part. It was as if I was positive and he was negative; our faces simply kept getting closer.

His lips brushed against mine, and he-

"Oh for fucks sake." Chan groaned as the phone rang. We pulled away slowly and he walked over to take it. "Hello?"

"CHAN IT'S ME!!" Jeongin shouted cheerily through the phone, so loudly that I could hear him.

"Hey, Jeongin." Chan instantly smiled at hearing the youngest's jolly voice.

As Jeongin was explaining what happened at the meeting, all I could focus on was our moment.

What was that?