Chapter 7

Marissa's POV

"Oh my gosh it is true!" i whispered to myself. I was outside of Jack's house looking through his bedroom window. Oh he is so going to pay for making me look like an idiot. I pretend like it was OK and i understood. I told Lisa a complete lie. But I'm sure she is going to be pissed when she finds out what Alex is doing. They never really officially broke up and just last night she was crying because she hasn't seen him and she doesn't know his feelings for her. That he says he loves her but since then they havn't talked and she doesn't know if he dumped her. I took a picture and sent it to her. She called me within 5 seconds after i sent it. I started walking home so no one could over hear me. "What the fuck Marissa? Was that Alex and Jack kissing? What are you even doing there?" "Calm down. Yes it is them kissing each other and i don't care if this sounds stalkerish but i had a suspicion and i had to confirm it. I felt like with what you're going through you deserve to know if its true or not. I know he said he loves you but he obviously lied to you." I could hear her starting to cry i felt a little bad but i needed her pissed so she would go along with my plan. My plan to destroy Jack and Alex. Jack was supposed to be mine!

Jacks POV

We didn't go that crazy with each other. Mainly because Alex pulled back out of no where. "What? You don't like it?" i asked. Suddenly paranoid that i ruined it between us and just made him do something he didn't want to do. "No! No i like it. Trust my i like it a lot. But there's still Lisa. I need to talk to her before me and you go any further." I felt a pang in my chest. Like jealousy but i knew he had to. "What would you talk about?" i asked as we sat up right on his bed. "I just think she deserves to know that i don't share her feelings she has with me.  I don't want to lead her on kind of like what happened with you and Marissa. Hopefully she will understand like with Marissa though." I forgot him and Lisa where still i guess technology still together. "You do realized Friday is in two days. We might get signed!" i said trying to changed the subject. It made Alex laugh "Yeah! come on i have some Oreo's downstairs and we can bring it up to my parents again to get the final answer." We smiled and before we walked out the door Alex stopped at his mirror making me run into him "What?" i asked. "Nothing just you're really cute." Alex said looking at my reflection. I turned like 5 shades of red and giggled. Yes i giggled! He gave me a half smile and kissed my cheek and we went downstairs. But i didn't understand what he could see in me? I mean I'm tall and lanky, i have black and blonde hair i put the blonde in thinking it would make me more attractive. I'm just an average boy but Alex hes, hes a masterpiece. As we walked downstairs i checked him out from behind. I mean look at that butt! We grabbed some Oreo's and sat down in the middle of the floor in the living room. Alex's parents where still there and we looked at each other then looked back at them and both said "Please, please, please, please" even though we where already pretty sure of the answer. "Yes! ok, ok we will go." we jumped up and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and his dad a hug. "its at 1 so we have to leave school a little early. But that's ok because all i have is gym and i have an A in that class." He lied. I knew did not have an A the teacher hated him. I always saw him get yelled at for making jokes. But they don't need to know that! "Alright. We'll write a note for you to leave and you better not forget." his mom said. "No worries i wont!" we then took the rest of the Oreo's and ran back upstairs and hung out the rest of the night. It all went perfect things where looking up. The whole night we laughed and even flirted. It was 12:00 am and me and Alex looked at each other at the same time and yelled "Tomorrow we might get signed!" he pushed me on his bed and turned the tv on. He then put his head on my chest and fell fast a sleep. Nothing could destroy what we have i thought as i let sleep overcome me too.