Chapter 12

Alex's POV

Before i knew it she was ripping her shirt off. This came out of no where and i was kind of shocked. At first i didn't want to be mean and push her off but i'm not about to do it with someone who can't even turn me on. "No Lisa." i muttered and pushed her off me. I gave her her shirt and she sat up putting it back on. "Why not? Girls don't do it for ya anymore?" My heart started beating fast i flung my head back to her. "Well that got your attention." "What are you trying to say Lisa?" i asked getting frustrated. "Oh just i know about you and Jack. I also know that Marissa is in the process of getting him back. Just like i was until you made me stop." I didn't care how Lisa knew. But when she said marissas in the process like she was i ran out the room ready to pull that slut off him! "Jack?" i called. I checked the other rooms but couldn't find him. "Where the hell is jack?" i yelled at Lisa. She was standing beside me and i realized this was all a joke. "You're not depressed. You're not writing a suicide letter you never needed me! You where just trying to make me feel guilty! Well guess what it didn't work! Now where is my boyfriend?" weird i never straight out called him my boyfriend. I kind of liked it. "Ha! Boyfriend! Wow i can't believe i was ever dating you!" was all she said. "Answer my question Lisa." i said through clinched teeth. We where face to face now so close i could feel her breathing. "If hes not here then hes with Marissa. She said if she can get him to take her back shes going to take him out so they could bang each other brains out. Looks like he chose her." "Wow you just never learn to stop. If you don't tell me i will go to the police." "And tell them what Alex? Are you forgetting my dad is a police officer? I'm sure my dad will believe me when i say you where annoying Jack and he just went to spend the day with his girlfriend. They would take a cops word over a teenagers." "What would of happened if your plan worked?" i asked. "Me and you would be together and Marissa and Jack would be together." "And when it doesn't work?" "Well I'm just gonna have to let you go and hope you realize one day the mistake you made." "And Jack?" "Well hes with Marissa right now. I'm just gonna have to wait for her to text or call me to tell me hows it going." "Fine. Then i'll wait here." i sat down on her couch and turned the TV on. I could tell it pissed her off. "Leave Alex Gaskgarth! You're precious Jack is going to be fine she wouldn't do anything crazy! If you don't leave i'm telling my father!" "Fine!" i stormed out and got in my car. Is Jack and Marissa hooking up right now? Did she convince him i wasn't good enough and hes banging her right now? Or does he already know I'm not good enough? jealousy and hate poured all over me. If hes not there then they must of gone back to Marissa's. I made a right turn and headed to her place.

Marissas POV

"Oh yeah hes doing fine. We're back together and every things good!" i told Lisa. What a lie. I hung up and turned to Jack who is still passed out from that shot i gave him on my bed. I took it from my moms office at the hospital she works at. When patients go crazy they put this in there neck and they pass out. "What? Where am i?" i heard him say. "You're with me honey." As he looked up at me his expression changed to shock. "What time is it?" he asked. "Oh its about 7. Why?" "I have to get home. My parents will flip out." "Ok Jack don't lie. I know them and i know they let you stay at Rians much later." "Not on school nights." "Jack, Jack, Jack stop lying. Stop lying about everything. About when you have to be home, about your true feelings for me." he tried getting up only to fall. I tied his leg to the bed post. "Are you crazy?!" i laughed and said "Maybe i am maybe i'm not. I just know what we had was real." He'll understand he will feel it. I beant down and cupped his head in my hands and gave him a kiss.

Alexs POV

I saw her car and the door was cracked. I charged in ready to ruin a moment only to hear someone yelling "What the fuck! Get off me you insane woman!" That someone is Jack. Aw somehow it made me feel warm inside that he pushed her off like i did with Lisa. I went up the stairs and to her bedroom as fast as i could. When i opened the door though i found Jack tied to the bed and Marissa looking extremely angry. "Alex thank god! Help me!" She stood in front of me as i tried getting him "Marissa i never hit a woman but i will if it means getting Jack." "Jack is mine! Not yours! He loves me now leave!" She kicked me right in the balls and i fell over. "That wasn't necessary." i gasped out. But after awhile i pretended to be in more pain then i was so when she beant over to drag me somewhere i grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground. She kicked and screamed and i put her in the closet. I pushed a dresser in front of the door and ran over to Jack. "Alex whats going on?" "I don't know Jack. Looks like we both have some crazy ex's" After untieing him we ran to the car. Before leaving i checked over Jack. "Are you hurt? Where? Is anywhere bleeding? Did she make you do anything?" to my surprised he smiled. "No Alex. Right when you came is around when i woke up. She did something to make me black out. I woke up tied to the bed and then she kissed me." My hands tightened around the wheel at that. Slut. "Then you came rushing in and yeah are we keeping her in that closet." "Yes." I was completely serious. I know Lisa kissed me also but this is Jack. Hes mine and i don't mean that in an insane creepy way like Marissa did. Jack laughed again. "Here lets get back and i'll call Lisa to tell her that her friend is crazy and traped in a closet." "Are we telling the rest of the gang?" i asked. "Yeah i guess." Jack dialed Lisa number and it went something like this.  "Hey Lisa it's Jack." "What? No we're not back together. Actually she tied me down and was going to force me to be with her. Now shes trapped in a closet.." "No! Lisa i'm not lieing i have Alex as a witness." "Wait what?" "Really?" "Yeah ok well call me and tell me how it went." once the call ended i asked "What happened?" "Well apparently Marissa has a record of doing things like this. In other words this isn't her first time and she wasn't taking her meds." "Oh my gosh! Dude you dated a psycho!" I stopped the car already in front of the house but before Jack got out i took his hand. "Jack i want you to know that i don't feel what i feel with you with anyone else. That you're special and i don't ever want to loose what we have." He blushed and butterflies went crazy in my stomach. "I don't want to ever loose you. I love you." "I love you too." we leaned in and kissed. This time i felt something. This wasn't just a kiss i felt a spark. This is something i want. I don't want this kiss to be with anyone else. "We need to tell the boys." "I know." jack replied. We went inside still holding hands and Rian, Zack, and Macie where all in the living room. Well Macie asleep and Rian and Zack talking. "Sh she fell asleep." Zack warned. They didn't even say a word about us holing hands. "Um guys we have something to tell you." i said. "Oh we know. Ha Zack i win!" "What?" Jack asked. "Oh we knew you two had a thing finally going out. I had a bet with Zack that Alex will be the first one to say something. Owe me 5 bucks." I couldn't help but laugh. "So wanna hear about our crazy story?' Jack asked. "Yeah where were you guys? If you say doing it Zack you owe me another 5." "No, no far from it." Jack said and went in to story.