Chapter 10

jacks POV

After what Marissa told me i didn't know if i could do this anymore with Alex. She told me all about Lisa getting Alex back. Her plan to make me unhappy and Alex to not leave her. Also apparently Alex wants her anyway. Shes gonna prove to him how she is so much better. At first i thought this was just a waste of my time until she showed me a picture of them hugging and Lisa smiling like they got back together. She said from what Lisa told her she has him now. How could Alex do this? No it could just be a goodbye hug. But Marissa's speech to me sounded pretty convincing. Why would she lie to me? I told Zack to wait for me and when i was walking back i saw Alex wave at me. I still don't know if it's true so i just got in the car. "So how did it go?" Zack asked. "Oh she was just trying to get me back." i lied. "Why did you deny it? I mean shes like one of the hottest chicks." "If you want her you can have her. I just don't like her personality." Zack laughed at that and we drove to Rians. We talked about random stuff and turned on the radio and sang dramatically at each other. I smiled and laughed but i didn't really feel it. Truthfully I wanted to curl up in my bed and cry. Alex made me gay for him and he does that! But i have to act like nothing happened. We finally got to Rians "Wheres your parents?" i asked him. "work so we can be as loud as we want." "Oh Rian i didn't know you put it out there so quickly" we all laughed knowing i meant that pervertedly. Gosh i am great at putting on a fake smile.

Alex POV

We walked in and i saw Zack and jack fixing the strings on a guitar and rian setting up his drums. "Hey!" Everyone but Jack looked up."um Rian, Zack this is Macie. Macie this is Rian and Zack." they both got up and gave her a huge hug squashing her in the middle. "I cant breath!" she gasped. They chuckled and let her go. "Here to see us play?" rian asked. "Totally what are you guys gonna play first?" she asked. "You pick." i said. "ok um All The Small Things by Blink!" we all smiled at each other because we defiantly new that song. "Ready?" i yelled. they shook there heads yes and we started playing. It felt amazing singing with this band. Even if Jack is being weird. Macie clapped her hands and cheered. When we finished playing she yelled "I am the number one fan!" "yeah!" the band screamed. "Hey zack come with me to get some pizza my mom left money!" "I shall go then!" they walked out the door and Jack went in the kitchen to get a drink. I turned to Macie to ask for help when i saw her sleeping on the couch. "You fell asleep that quickly?" "No but I'm going to pretend to be so you can go bang Jack." her answer through me off. I was about to ask what when Jack came back. He walked over to his guitar when i took his hand and guided him to the guest room. "What are you doing?" he asked. i pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. He let my tongue enter and we started making out. His arms went around me and he pushed my body closer to him. Both gasping for air i said "Now what has been up with you?" i asked. He gave me his famous half smile and said "It nothing just Marissa making me paranoid that you didn't want me." "Trust me jack i want you." he bite his lip and through me onto the bed. We kissed some more when my phone went off. We ignored it but then it went off again...and again. "Ok you have to pick that up!" Jack ordered. "Fine" i dragged myself off of him and picked my phone up "Hello?" "Alex! Alex thank god you answered somethings wrong with Lisa i need to you to get here now!" Its Marissa. What the hell?