02 - just another girl

Calum

School consists of three groups of people. You're either considered a popular, a freak, or a nobody. It's pretty obvious that I'm a popular. I've had, and skipped, too many detentions to count. Absolutely no one fucks with me, except for the occasional freak trying to stand up for them self. The best part about being popular? Being able to get any girl I want to drop to her knees for me.

The most annoying thing about being popular? When girls come crying to you thinking that you actually shared something special with them. Some girls just don't understand that I could honestly care less about them. All I want are their bodies, besides that they're disposable.

As I walked out of Mr. Rodent's class I decided that I was just going to skip the rest of the day.

Walking my way down to the first floor, I couldn't help but smirk as I noticed a girl that was standing next to her boyfriend check me out. I shot her a wink, which caused her boyfriend to send me a death glare in return.

It's simple. Girls wanted to be the next one I would drag into the janitor's closet, and guys wanted to be me because of all the power I have.

I slid out the back exit of the school, not even bothering to check if teachers were around, and headed toward the bike racks.

I hopped on my bike, and rode off of school property to a favorite place of mine that I memorized the directions to.

Before I knew it I was in front of the vintage looking record shop. I kicked the stand out from under my bike and leaned it against the dark brown building. As soon as I pushed the glass door open Royals by Lorde filled my ears, and I could hear a very familiar male voice singing along.

I followed the voice and bit on my hand to contain my laugh. In front of me was Ashton, dancing horribly while organizing records with his back facing me.

"We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair." Ashton sang along.

"And we''ll never be royals!" I belted as badly as I possibly could.

If there was one thing I wish I could replay for the rest of my life, it would be Ashton's reaction. He turned around abruptly, which cause him to drop a record and screech like a little girl.

The scene brought me to hysterics. I had to hold onto the record stands to keep myself from falling to the floor with laughter.

"You're a dick, Hood." Ashton hissed, walking up to me and slapping me on the back of the head.

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Shut up. It wasn't that funny." Ashton whined.

"You should have...saw your face..oh my god." I said in between laughs.

"Why the hell are you even here?" Ash groaned in annoyance, while picking up the record he dropped and putting it in it's rightful place.

"Because I missed you Ashypoo." I answered sweetly.

"Don't call me that." He mumbled.

"You love it."

"I hate it." He snapped.

"Whatever you say Ashypoo. Anyways, you're coming over. I'm stuck on a damn mission in Borderlands." I demanded, watching him rearrange more records.

"Calum have you not noticed that I'm in the middle of doing my job? I can't just leave."

"Why the hell not? You're not even doing anything important." I argued. "You wanna know what? We're not fighting over this. We're leaving. C'mon." I declared, while turning around and walking towards the exit.

"Fine." he agreed. "Asshole."

"I heard that." I smiled, pushing the exit door open. "I really don't feel like shoving my bike in the back of your truck, can I just leave it here?"

"Don't blame me when it gets stolen." Ashton replied, as we both climbed into his truck.

As he was adjusting his mirrors and turning on the ignition, I threw my backpack in the backseat and opened the center console and scanned all of his CD's. As soon as I read Nothing Personal, I didn't hesitate to grab it and insert it into the CD player.

The car ride was silent besides All Time Low playing in the background and Ash occasionally yelling at other drivers.

Ashton has been my friend for as long as I could remember. He has stuck by me through thick and thin, and although he doesn't approve of some of the shitty mistakes I've made, he still continues to accept me, unlike some of our old friends..

I snapped out of my thoughts as he pulled up my driveway. I sighed in relief as I didn't see either of my parents cars. We both hopped out of the car and entered the house.

"Go set the game up. I'll get the soda." I commanded, in which Ash nodded.

I walked into the kitchen and as soon as I grasped the fridge door, the doorbell rang.

"Did you invite someone else over?" Ash shouted from the other room, as I quickly made my way towards the door.

"No." I replied, running my hand through my hair. I opened the door to reveal a girl with tears streaming down her face.

"Hi?"

"That's all you say to me Calum? Hi? Do you even know who I am?" she sneered.

God her voice is annoying.

"No. Does it fucking look like it?" I scoffed. I could hear Ashton walk up behind us.

"Of course you don't, you fucking dick!" she sobbed. "We had a romantic time at that party last week! I thought you actually cared about me, but today i heard from this slút that you fúcked her at her house yesterday!"

"Listen." I hissed. "I don't fúcking care about you, never have, never will. You were just another girl baby, just another fúck." I spat.

"H-h-how could you say this to me Cal? I thought you were my b-boyfriend.." she choked out.

I looked at her to see if she was joking, but she wasn't. This caused me to tilt my head back in laughter, and I could her Ash giggle behind us.

"Baby, I don't date." I smirked, before closing the door in her face. I turned around to see Ashton clutching his stomach, still laughing.

Some girls are plain delusional. What don't they understand? I'm Calum Hood. I don't care about their precious little feelings. The only thing I care about is if they're good in bed. Yet they continue to come crying to me because I "broke their heart."

"I don't know what's more funny....the fact she thought you two were dating or the thought of you dating someone."

---------------------------------------------

a lot of you asked for an update today so here ya go !! i'm not too happy with it but i didn't want to let you guys down

to clarify some things:

this is not a cashton fanfic !! they're just best buds alright

all of the boys will most likely be in this fanfic, but calum will still have the most important part

don't forget to vote/comment :-)

p.s. i rewrote chapter 1

p.s.s. thank you for 500 reads

p.s.s.s. the language in this is gonna be pretty bad if you haven't noticed