07 - detention

Calum

I walked into the crowded lunchroom and immediately spotted my usual table almost full with other poplars.

I made my way towards the table, and sat down next to Michael and across from Caleb.

Caleb threw a water bottle at me, and I mumbled a thanks.

"So you and that blonde girl, eh?" Caleb asked, smirking.

"We're not a thing." I said, and unscrewed the cap off of the water bottle.

"Why not? She definitely likes you." He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I swear to god, bro. You better not fucking try anything with her.

I let out a small laugh at the memory of what happened at the end of Biology. "So? Every girl does. She's nowhere near my type, she's a...nobody." I smirked.

Caleb laughed, "Typical. You look like shít, bro."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

I don't remember what the hell happened last night at the party, but I woke up with a pounding headache and hickeys lined down my neck to my chest along with two different shades of lipstick stained across my body.

I gulped down half of the water bottle and could feel my hangover slightly subside.

"You shouldn't come here when you're hungover." Michael scoffed from beside me.

I turned my attention to him, "Why Mikey? I'm perfectly fine."

"Because a teacher is gonna catch you and you're gonna get everyone who went to that party arrested." Michael sighed.

Michael and I have been friends ever since I was nine. He moved in a few houses down, and our friendship started when I invited him over to play video games with me. He has always been the one who always thought responsibly out of the two of us, like if we drank too much soda that we would get grounded, or if we went outside by ourselves. He's still the one who looks at the consequences of things, but I've gotten him into drinking and partying. Responsibly.

I smiled. "No one is gonna catch me, I've done this plenty of times before."

He rolled his eyes and shoved the rest of his pizza crust into his mouth.

For the rest of lunch I cured my hangover with water and kept quiet, minus my occasional sarcastic remarks here and there.

+++++

I ran a hand through my hair as I walked out of that shit hole of a class. Every day that class makes me frustrated beyond belief, there is not one fúcking thing I understand.

My eyes landed upon a hot brunette walking in my direction. Smirking, I went up to her.

"Want to ditch next period with me, babe?" I questioned, already knowing what the answer would be.

She nodded her head yes, and I lightly grabbed hold of her arm and led her to the nearest bathroom.

+++++

My teeth clamped down on my lips, staring at her through the bathroom mirror. Her vulnerable, defenseless body revealed to my eyes, eyes that raved her.

She opened her mouth slightly as I slipped into her with no caution, her back arching up, while trying to move her lower half along my díck.

"Cal.." My name escaped her swollen, red lips, from my cõck that was in her mouth a mere, few minutes ago.

"Faster please," she attempted to move on me, but I growled in her ear, slowly moving down her neck placing her on the sink.

"Beg." I stopped, teasing her, just staying inside her but ceasing my movement.