Part 2

Daniel

This is exactly why I am so angry these days and get aggressive for no reason. I never hated my life as much as I do now. It was all this bodyguards' faults. I wouldn't be getting bullied if it wasn't for them. It's also this whole situation of being rich.

I don't blame my genius for my bullying because to be frank, I never hated being a genius. I hate being called a nerd but I don't hate being a genius or being bullied because of it. Being a genius always made me feel different from a lot of people who couldn't figure out a simple maths equation. It made me to be able to look after myself more that I would be able to if I wasn't a genius.

I can estimate the correct angle to throw, kick balls and dodge them which is why I don't suck at sports. I can think of quick ways to avoid bullies at school, which made the bullying less frequent and I am usually pretty good at solving problems. But I could never find clever ways to solve the bullying problem completely.

I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't rich, I would have made at least one friend by now. I have been in Westside primary school for about two months now and I am still constantly being bullied and not making any friends.

"I hate this life!" I yelled with anger when I entered the house at my mom who was sitting at one of the kitchen tables, wearing reading glassed with a bunch of books and a pen in her hand. She stared at me not even a bit surprised and put the pen she was holding down.

"Mom, please just get rid of the bodyguards!"

I have been through this conversation with her a bunch of times, and each time I can never manage to convince her. She thinks the bodyguards protect me but they only manage to make by life hell.

"Daniel, I've been over this with you a bunch of time."

"And I've told you how I get constantly bullied because of these guards!" I yelled pacing around now

"Wait, this is still happening? But I thought you said it has stopped."
My mom asked as she stood up from the chair she was sitting on and walked closer to me but I walked further back. I was angry at everyone and everything and I didn't like this one bit, but I couldn't control how irate I felt.

My mom had talked to the principal of the school after about two weeks of me schooling at Westside when I told her about the bullying. I have never been a closed of kid so I pretty much always told my mom about things that bothered me so when I had finally had enough, I had told her. I hadn't liked the idea of her going to school to talk to the principal as I thought it would accelerated the situation when kids found out as the bullying would have gotten worse, but mom did it anyway.

The principal warned the kids bullying me to stop and they had for about a week. Then they went back to bullying me and calling me names.

"It did for a while but then the bullying started again and twice as much as before." I said "Please mom, just get rid of the guards. Please."

"Danny, if kids are bullying you then that's even a bigger reason to have the bodyguards near you."

"You just don't get it!" I yelled stomping my left foot on the ground as tears began to well up in my eyes.

"They're the reason I get bullied so much. Having them around me makes bullies to have even more names to throw at me and find even more of a reason to bully me."

"Daniel..."

"Mom, I can take care of myself. I'm not a little kid anymore!" I had been able to just tell by my mom's tone and her sympathetic face that she had been planning on telling me to stop blaming the guards for the bullying but this time, I wasn't going to let her win. She had to listen to me