Chapter 8 - ⚠️

Deanna Wong.

She's looking at me like I'm the only person who exist. She didn't take her eyes away from me. My heartbeat doubles. Slowly, she closed the gap between us and put her lips on mine. It was heaven, she tasted heaven. I was in tears.

Elaine just said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend. After being friends with her for a long time, I found the courage to ask her.

Many might question our relationship but I don't give a damn.

God created us with love. A love between two people is as beautiful as God's love.

I love her.

She said that she loves me too.

That's what I thought anyway. Our relationship lasted for 10 months. I was planning for our first anniversary when she told me that she found someone new.

That it was her fault not mine. As easy as that, break na kami. Para akong pinagsakluban ng langit sa sinabi niya.

Apparently, she met a guy at work and after a month, she realizes that she can't be with me anymore. She said she fell out of love.

Fuck her.

She wanted us to remain friends though. It's easy for her to say but not with me.

I've been drowning myself with work and alcohol for the last three months just to cope with my broken-heart.

July would have been my happiest month as our anniversary and my birthday is on the same date.

My parents knew and were worried sick about me. They convinced me to try going away for a vacation just to forget.

They contacted Fhen hence the reason why I'm in the Philippines. I have to let her go even if it hurts. Elaine's happiness is my happiness too.

I felt somebody stir beside me. Ohhh, I was so happy that Elaine decided to stay the night. Without opening my eyes, I gathered her in my arms.

Her head resting in the shallow of my neck, her back on me. Automatically, I slowly placed my hand on her tummy. I then playfully moved it towards her chest.

When I touched her left boob, I stopped. I'm waiting for her to wake up but she slowly pressed herself more to me.

Aw, nilalamig ata si babe ko, while I'm feeling hot. Lumabas ang pagkapilyo ko, oopps, pilya pala haha. I daringly put my hand to her right breast over her shirt.

Bakit parang super lambot? She's not wearing a bra! I massaged it gently and I felt her nipple hardened with my touch.

She moaned. Damn.

I don't know what comes to me but I continued what I was doing. After awhile, I let my hand crawl downwards while I'm kissing her neck.

My finger tips outlined her shorts. She's breathing heavily now like me. I inserted my hand inside her shorts and my fingers caressed her mound. I touched her slit over her underwear.

That's when she stiffened. I can feel that she is facing me now. Agad kong inalis ang aking kamay.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her. We looked at each other. I was fully awake all of a sudden.

It was Jema!

Not my babe, not Elaine.

Oh my gosh. What the hell happened?