Chapter 49

Warning.  Warning.  ⚠ ⚠

Deanna.

I licked my fingers and tasted Jema again.  It's been a long time since I have a taste of her.  I will never get tired of her taste and her scent. 

I want more.

I waited until she's back from her euphoria before I took the sponge and the soap on the side. 

I slowly and gently gave her an all-over washing.  From her neck down to her toes.  No body parts left untouched. She just let me do it. 

I think the effect of wine earlier is making both of us bolder and feel no inhibitions.

After her, I rapidly washed myself too.  I let her out of the tub and pat dry her body with a towel. 

When we were both dry,  I guided her back to the our bedroom.

The night is just starting for both of us.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jema.

Hinila ako ni Deanna papunta sa kuarto.  Nanghihina pa ako at nanginginig ang tuhod. 

Tumayo ang mga balahibo ko dahil sa lamig ng air-con.  Napansin ito ni Deanna pero she took a step away from me and moved behind me.

Nilagay nya ang kamay nya sa bewang ko.  Dahan dahan nya itong itinaas sa tagiliran hanggang balikat ko. 

Kumalat na sa buong katawan ko ang init.  Pinagmamasdan nya lang ako at ine-enjoy ang effect ng kamay nya sa katawan ko.

She moved my hair on the side and slowly kissed my nape.

Napakagat ako sa labi dahil nakikiliti ako sa ginagawa nya.  That's my sweet spot.

Nung naramdaman nyang bibigay na ang tuhod ko, she came back to face me.  She took my hand and led me towards the bed.

She laid me down and recaptured my lips while climbing on top of me.  Huminto muna sya at tinitigan ako.

"You're beautiful." she said intensely.

"So are you, baby." I replied softly.

Ngumiti sya at dinaganan akong muli.  Nagsanib na ang init ng katawan naming hubad. 

She kissed my neck, then my ear.  She bit gently my ear lobe. 

Then she went down to my chest.  This time, with urgency.

She greedily lick and suck my tits while her hands traveled down to my pussy.

Napakapit na lang ako sa unan.

"You're so wet, love." sabi nya habang abala sa paghimas sa aking hiyas.

"Only for you, baby." nahihibang na sagot ko while moaning.

She parted my legs and slid down on me.  She kissed my thigh first before closing her mouth on my bud. 

I trembled as I prepare myself for another orgasm.

She inserted her tongue on me and flicked my clit with her thumb relentlessly.

Hindi ko na napigilan pa at nilabasan na naman ako for the second time tonight.

She licked me clean while I moaned in pleasure.

Damn, your mouth is so good baby.

She let me go eventually and lie down beside me.  I turned to face her and she moved closer to me.