Alpha's sweet Omega

Look for me...

Find me...  My Omega

Another lonely dinner and Louis grabs his keys, driving away from the empty mansion. Realizing that he was always alone or left behind by his loved ones- His parents are always busy travelling and expanding their business, his only sister, Lottie, chose to study at a boarding school in Paris- Louis feels like his only consistent companions are the mansion staff. As the male heir, his parents expect Louis to take care of the mansion while they are away.

Large courtyard, extravagant chandeliers hanging on the ceiling of every room, the echoing sound of silence embracing the long hallways… That’s how quiet it is. Even a pin drop will create a loud resounding noise. The Mansion is just a structure to Louis, built with beautiful, precise designs that anyone can admire, filled with expensive pieces of furniture…

But he does not feel at home in this mansion because it’s always been cold, quiet and lonely.

He always longed for a simpler life. He dreamt of having a smaller home full of happiness and laughter with someone who loved him and would not leave him alone. This is why he’s driving away. Pulling himself out to the toxicity of his life and finding his peace and serenity to the little piece of heaven he found. Because unbeknownst to his parents he purchased a small villa last summer. A piece of land that he can call his, hoping one day to live here with his soulmate. That should be Zayn, Louis’ fiance, but he knows it isn't. Don't get Louis wrong, he loves Zayn, but he is not Louis’ soul mark mate. How come? Well, it all goes back to an old legend…

Everyone has a soul mark. Like a birthmark somewhere on their body. Every soul mark differs in Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. It’s like a puzzle piece that connects to your soulmate. Some legends from the ancient stories say that when you have an aching mark, you’re close to finding your mate and you’ll just know that it was your mate by the different scent that transcends to you, and the aching mark will just stop hurting when you touch. Well, Louis doesn't want to admit it to anyone -especially Zayn- but his soul mark has been hurting a lot lately. More so every time he goes to Mcdonald's or passes the senior building at his college on his way to footie practice. From the moment he felt the sharp sting of pain in the mark he knew the legend was true. But interesting enough, it hurts even when Zayn has his arms around him, snogging him, playing with his hair… All the things that should require the mark to stop hurting but it doesn’t… So that is how Louis knows for a fact Zayn is not his soul mark mate.

The pain is bad ...real bad. The funny thing is; It’s not supposed to make him happy since he was well off with rich parents and an even richer and sweet fiance but every time he felt the pain he was strangely happy to know that there's someone special just for him that was in equal pain and yearning for him. For them to share things and laugh together and live together. Thus the villa. Louis didn't know when he would meet this alpha but he knew he loved him already.

He pulls up and punches in a code at the entrance gate and drives on for ten minutes until he reaches the pretty little house with flowers everywhere. He darts inside and locks the door behind him, slumping down on the couch. He is there in his secret place but still lonely, still miserable, so he cries. He rubs his soul mark and cries for his alpha because his perfect life was not enough without him...whoever he is.

He spends hours cleaning the little house, fluffing pillows in the master bedroom, and watering the plants, paying more attention to the sweet roses adorning the front.

Almost done and he jumps out of his skin. A text from Zayn.

‘Hey, my omega. Meet up for coffee?’

He sighs and drops the watering can, marching to the door to take off the lights and lock up. One last longing look at the villa, he drives away back to his mundane life.