My Beautiful Heather.

I FUCKING FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER UP.
warnings: brief mentions of sex (again this is not SMUT)

I looked in the mirror nervously. I decided to wear Dalias favorite colored lingerie.

Which means I was wearing lavender lace lingerie.

I've never really worn lingerie before, I mean, Dalia and I have had sex before but her eyes weren't really on how my body looked when the lingerie was on. But other than sex stuff, she'd never seen my body when I wasn't underneath her. Also, the lights were off just the moonlight illuminated us when we were sharing intimate moments.

Which made me anxious.

I have hideous stretch marks around my thighs, old scars from self harm on my wrists, not many but they're still there. She's seen those too and never judged.

One of the many reasons I loved her.

Currently, she was sitting on my bed waiting for me to show her.

"C'mon Heather," she said impatiently but lovingly. "I wanna see what you bought." she drawled.

"One sec babe." I said smoothing down my hair, I can do this. I can do this.

I opened the door and stepped out. I looked at her, nervous for her reaction.

"Oh wow." Her eyes raked up and down my body. "You look....so beautiful." She said breathlessly.

I shrunk my shoulders down on instinct, which caught her eye. "Baby what's wrong do you want me to get your robe?"

I nodded, she grabbed it off my desk chair and wrapped it around me. "You wanna talk?"

I shook my head, and she nodded. "Okay just let me know what I can do. I can leave...?"

She started turning to leave and i grabbed her arm. "Not yet." I said simply.
"Okay," she said smiling gently. "What do you want?"

"A hug." I said hailing how my voice cracked.
I hated the way her face fell, she pulled me into her arms. I breathed in her lavender-vanilla scent as she swayed us on her feet.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna talk about it?" She mumbled against my head.
I breathed in her calming scent, "I don't see what you see."
"Care to elaborate?"
"I don't see the beautiful girl that you do. I see someone who's too fat or too weird. The other girls always stare at me and glare."

"Oh baby," she kissed my forehead, and then pulled away.. "I cant love these thoughts away, but I can try." She said, her green eyes bright with love and adoration. "To be honest, I don't want to be the reason you start loving yourself. I want you to be the reason you start loving yourself. I don't believe in that saying of 'you can't love someone without loving yourself first'. I think that's complete BS." She pushed my dark locks behind my ear. "But I will let you know, i'll be there, every step of the way."

"How do I start?"
"By throwing those magazines away," she said gesturing to those victoria secret and cosmo magazines on the dresser.
"You don't think they're beautiful?"
She shrugged. "Every body type is beautiful to me. But, they don't have your adorable snort laugh, your nose crinkle when you laugh, your dimples. They aren't you. I love your curves, I love your stretch marks, I love that you're thicker than the average girl. Everything makes you unique."' She held my hands, "those girls don't have something that we don't. And they want it."
"What is it?"
"The fact that we're in love."

"They all want you," I murmured and looked down.
She put two fingers on my chin and tilted my head up, "they'll never have me."
I couldn't help the blush across my cheeks, she continued. "All they do, is show me what I never want. All I want, all I need, is you. My beautiful Heather." She sealed those words with a kiss.