Meeting Johnny Cade

Kay's POV

"Kay, this is the Curtis brothers house, and where the hang normally hangs out

"Kay, this is the Curtis brothers house, and where the hang normally hangs out." Dallas said as we approached the door. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready" I said. He opened the door and walked in without knocking. I thought that was weird, but whatever. "Hey Dal, who is that good looking girl you have with you" One of them said. "I am Kayleen or Kay" I said shyly. "And she is my kid sister Two-bit so lay off." He said staring strait at him. "Well you never said you had a kid sister, or such a good looking kid sister." The smart ass one said so I guess he was Two-bit. "What did I say Two, lay off" he said not has nice that time. "Kay, that is Ponyboy, Sodapop, Darry Curtis, Steve Randle, Two-Bit Matthews and Johnny Cade." He said pointing at each one of them. I noticed the one with skin like mine and greased up black hair kept looking at me. I couldn't help noticing that he was extremely  cute. When he looked at you again and shyly smiled at him. He blushed and smiled back which made you blush. "Hey Dallas, what is the name of the boy on the couch alone?" I asked. "Johnny, and you can call me Dal or Dally." He said. "Okay thx" I said. "How come you wanted to know his name?" "Uhh no reason" I said and then blushed. "Ooooh Kaaayyy." He said and playfully shoved me. "Oh come on Dal I haven't even really meant him..." I said shoving him back. "Well I can fix that easily." He said and put a huge grin on his face and grabbed my arm. "Uhh what are you doing Dally!" I said has he was pulling me towards Johnny. Once we got over there Dally said, "Johnny this is Kay, Kay this is Johnny." He said still with a grin on his face. "H..i..i..hi Johnny" I said in a shaky shy voice. "Hi K..k.k..Kay" Johnny said with a shaky shy voice like mine. "Now Kay you should sit down and talk to each other." Dally said in a joking way. "Uhh yeah okay..." I said. Johnny scooted over and made a spot for me and I sat down. Both me and Johnny started to blush. "Well you kids have fun!" Dally said with a smirk  on his face. When he walked away he laughed in an evil way. "Sooo how come you had to come and live with Dal?" Johnny asked. "My parents are achoholics and abusive and I just figured out I had a brother." I said looking at the floor trying not to cry. "Oh I am sorry Kay, believe it or not I know what you are going through." He said looking at me. I looked up at him and said, "you do, how?" "My parents are achoholics and abusive to me as well." He said. He put his hand on mine and said "so your not alone, you have me, and I have you" I blushed and that made him blush to. We talked and talked until Dally said it was time to leave. "Hey Johnny" Dal said. "Uh yeah Dally?" Johnny asked. If you want you can stay over at Buck's tonight." Dally said. "Yeah I would like that." He said. So we said are goodbyes and went to Buck's. Dally took us upstairs where we will be sleeping. I got changed into my pajamas. I put on a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. Once I was done changing I got into bed and faced the wall. Johnny took of his shirt and put on a pair of shorts then got in bed with me. I tried really hard not to blush when he got in, but I felt my face get hot. "Tiered?" Johnny asked. "Very"you said. "Same." All of a sudden I  feel Johnny put his hand on my waist. Appreciating the darkness I tucked my head into his chest. "Kay" Johnny said. "Yeah Johnny?" I asked. "I think your real pretty" he said. "Really, I think your quite attractive yourself." You said flirting. I felt Johnny reposition behind me. We were now snuggling.  I felt safe and cared for. At one point in the night Dally came in and when he saw us snuggling and sleeping in each other's arms he just smiled. He didn't know I saw him. 

Later that night.....

I had the worst dream last night. It was horrible. When I get nightmares it causes my anxiety to get really bad and it is already bad enough.

My Nightmare

Me, Johnny and Ponyboy were at some sort of old church and Dally came to see how we were. He took us to to get some food. He was talking about a murder that one of us committed and it wasn't safe to go back. Johnny was talking about killing himself. Which was horrible. Then when we went back to the church it was on fire. I jumped out the car to see what was happening. "The kids are stuck in there!" A lady yelled. "What! It'll be alright!" A man replied. Johnny came to my side. "We have to save the kids Johnnycakes!" I said quietly and scared. We started for the church. Ponyboy ran after us. "KAY! JOHNNY! PONYBOY!! YOU GONNA GET HURT COME BACK!!" Dally was screaming. The boys were trying to find a way to break the wood and get into the church. "MOVE!" I said to them. They moved. I picked up a huge rock and threw it and in t brome the wood. We all ran in and got the kids. All of a sudden I fell. "Kay? Kay! Kay what is wrong" Johnny said shaking me. Dally came to help. They got the rest of the kids out. The church started to collapse. "DALLAS HELP ME GET KAY SHE IS STUCK!" Johnny yelled. Dally ran into the church and got us out. Then we were in the hospital. Once I got up and saw my Leah wasn't shattered I tried to get up but the nurses wouldn't let me. "Oh Johnny! Let me see Johnny!" I cried. They moved my bed into his room. "Oh Johnny!" I said and I sat up crying. "Oh Kay! I thought I lost you for good!" He said. "Kay" Johnny said. "I love you so much." He said. "Oh Johnny!" I said starting to cry. Then his monitor started beeping like crazy. Ponyboy and Dally and a few nurses rushed in. "He's dying" one of the nurses said. I started crying. Dally held on to me. "Johnny please don't die, don't die." Dally said about to cry. He left the room. "Kay" he said softly. "Yes Johnny?" I said " i will always love you. Then his he'd fell back in his pillow.

At that point I woke up shaking and crying. Johnny asked what happened and I told him my nightmare. "Oh Kay, it was a dream it wasn't real..." he said. "But one thing....I love you" he said. I looked at him and said, "Johnny we just meant....." I started then he cut me off by saying, "Oh Kay I know but I love you..." I didn't know what to say or think.

NEXT PARTS COMING VERY SOON I AM GOING TO FINISH THEM SOON!!

BTW I SWEAR ON MY LIFE AND EVERYONE ELSES LIFE THAT I WROTE THAT POEM!!