My kiss with Pony

Ponyboy POV

Kay was telling me the story of how she cried when she saw the stars. I really liked her and this is how I finally got it out. "Now anytime you se the stars, it will remind you of us..." "what do you mean she started then I got her of by kissing her. She kissed back. Once I pulled my lips away she looked worried. I took her had and said, "what's wrong?" "What will Dally say when he hears about this, and poor Johnny will be heartbroken" she said worriedly. "Hey don't worry, we can just wait to tell them." I said softly. After that we headed home. When we were getting close to my house Kay was pail as a ghost and holding on to her chest breathing real deep. I constantly asked if she was alright and she kept saying yeah I am fine, but I did not buy it. When we got to my house, when we walked on all of the guys were asking how it was. "Pretty good." I said. Daly walked up to Kay and put his hand on her shoulder. "Kay are you alright?" He asked in a concerned voice. Right then she fell and blacked out.

Kay's POV 

After pony kissed me I was so happy. On the way home my chest hurted like crazy and it was hard to breathe. Pony kept asking if I was alright and I kept saying yes because I didn't want him to worry about me. Once we got to his house Dally walked up to me and said, "Kay, are you alright?" I nodded my head and then I fell. 2 hours later I heard voices all around me. I started to open my eyes. I had a breathing mask on and I was hooked up to a machine. "Dal she's waking up.." I heard Darry said. I saw Dal rush over. "Kay are you okay?" He asked very nervously. I shook my head a little. A doctor came over and took of the mask for a minute. "Miss Kay, have you had a recent injury concerning your chest?" He asked calmly. I nodded my head yes. "When he said. "Yesterday" I said very quietly. "What happened exactly?" He questioned. "I could tell you doctor." Ponyboy said as he walked up. Ponyboy told him the whole story. "Okay Kayla we have to do a few tests if that's alright." He said. I nodded my head and the tests began. An hour later... "okay I have the results" he said in a quiet voice. "Well her diaphragm is damaged, 2 of her right rib cage bones are badly spranged. The worst of all is that one of the damaged bones are pushing on her right lung. All of this is causing her not to be able to breathe properly." He said worriedly. "Will you be able to fix it doc?" Dally asked with a worried look on his face. "She would have to have a major surgery....he started then Dally said, "do what you need to please, I don't wanna see my kid sister hurting." He said real upset. A tear rolled down my cheek. Dally came over to me. "Hey, what's wrong kiddo?" He said in a calming voice. "I...I...I am sc...scared." I said between deep breathes. "Hey don't you worry, it won't be today, you can stay at The Curtis's house tonight." He said trying to make me happy. "Thank you Dal, and I love you" I said quietly. He hugged me and said, "I love you to." Once the doctors released me they gave me a small machine to use if it becomes real hard to breathe. Darry drove me and Ponyboy home. When we walked in, Sodapop, Two-bit and Johnny were sitting on the couch. "Kay and Ponyboy you go get ready for bed." Darry said nicely. Once I walked up in my bag I left here the other day I took of my jeans and put on shorts, and took of my shirt and put on a sports bra. I put on a sweatshirt also Incase i got cold. When I went out the door I heard them talking down stairs. "Is she gonna be okay?" Johnny asked. "I don't know Johnny, she is having a major surgery soon and won't feel to great after that." Darry said. "Wait; wasn't she gonna do a talent show?" I heard two-bit ask. Shit, I forgot about that. I walked down stairs and then asked where I was sleeping. Darry said on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and pillow and layed on the couch. They all said night and went to bed. All of a sudden Sodapop came down. "Hey Kay, you can sleep in my bed with Ponyboy and I can sleep down here if ya want" He said smiling. "Oh are you sure?" I asked quietly. "Yeah go ahead." He said sweetly. When I was heading towards the stairs I stopped and hugged Sodapop. "Thank you" I said looking up at him. "Your welcome." He said. When i went in the room and layed on the bed I heard pony whisper, "ain't you gonna get hot in that sweatshirt?" I took it of and got comfortable. I felt Ponyboy put his hand around my waist. I turned around and put my arms on his shoulders. All he was wearing was underwear and shorts. He kissed me softly. I kissed him again. We pratically started making out. Once we stopped we cuddled. I loved cuddling, especially with Ponyboy. I thought I heard the door open and I guess I didn't. When I turned around a little I saw a figure at the door. I held Ponyboy tighter. The figure walked away. Johnny. I thought. Once I woke up on the morning Pony wasn't there. I got on my sweatshirt and started to walk down stairs. I heard Johnny and he sounded angry. "So how was it sleeping with my girl last night?" He said annoyed. "She is not your girl Johnny." Pony said sarcastically. I walked down the stairs and sat in He middle of them. "Mornin y'all." I said. There was silence. "Uhh did something happen?" I asked pretending I didn't know what happened. "You know damn well what happened" Johnny said rudely. "Don't talk to her like that Johnny." Pony said nicely. "Then don't sleep with my damn girl." He said very rudley. "Wait Johnny, are you jealous?" I said shocked. "No shit Sherlock" he said and rolled his eyes. Dall walked in and said, "what did you just say?" Confused on what happened. Johnny got up and left. "What was that about" Dally asked. "Kay asked if Johnny was jealous and he said no shit Sherlock." Ponyboy said. "Why in the hell would he be jealous?" Dally asked. Ponyboy stood up and walked over to Dally and told him the story. "So he thinks you and him are a thing" he asked starring at me. "Yeah and I am not "his girl" I said hurtly. "Anyways the doctor said you can do surgery after your talent show. Till then you will be on medication and breathing treatments." Dally said changing the subject. "Crap! I forgot the auditions are at the end of the week!" I said instantly. "Well you and Pony can head down to the music hall do you can practice" he said sweetly. "Thanks Dal." I said smiling at him. When we walked towards the door I hugged Dally and said goodbye. "So what are you going to do for your act?" He asked seriously. "Uhhh for one song for two I was hopping Me and you can do a dance together?" I said smiling. "We'll see" He said grabbing my hand. And so it began, my love story with Ponyboy Curtis.