My time with Ponyboy

Johnny POV 

I think Kayleen is real cute. She is quiet and shy and so sweet. Last night I told her I loved her and she said how we just meant. I didn't care, I knew she was gonna be my girl. When I woke up she wasn't there. There was a note. "Dear Johnny, I went to the Curtis's house early this morning I didn't want to wake you up. Ponyboy is going to show me around the new school today. I will see you later, Kayleen."  I got dressed and went to find Dal down stairs. Once I found him he asked where Kayleen was. "She went to The Curtis's house early this morning because Ponyboy is showing her around school." I told him. "Oh yeah, she told me about that yesterday, I must have forgot." Dal said sarcastically. I started for the Curtis house when I relized it wasn't safe by myself, so I said at Buck's.

Ponyboy's POV 

I woke up early because I promised Kay I would take her to get her books and show her around the school. There was something about her that made me not feel alone. She digs sunsets and drawing like me. She also likes school, and she is very outgoing but a bit shy. I wanted to look my best for her for some reason. Once I was done I heard a knock at the door. I ran down stairs and opened the door. "Hey Kay you look very nice." I said politely. "Aww thx Pony, you ain't lookin to bad yourself." She said jokingly and smiled. Once we walked in and sat down she asked me to help her. "Ponyboy you know how I told you I have been seen as a soc?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. "I got the outfit but my hair...." she started when I cut her or when I said, "Grease your hair" I took her to the bathroom and helped her get greased up. I walked down stairs when she finished styling it. Darry and Sodapop came into the living room. Then walked in Two-bit and Steve. I told them what we was doin. Then she came down stairs. "Be honest, how do I look?" My moth opened a little bit out of shock. I couldn't get and words out. Two-Bit whisled and Kay blushed a little then Darry said like a bad ass greaser girl. "Oh wow you know how to clean up nicely, what do you think Ponyboy?" Soda asked with a huge grin on his face. "Well damn, like the most tuffest cutest greaser girl I have ever seen." I said without thinking. "Oooohh Pony..." soda said playfully shoving me. I looked at Kay and she was beet red. "Oh Kay I am sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you" I said looking at the floor. "Are you kindin, I am blushing because that is the nicest thing anyone's said to me" she replied. 

At the School and back home 

We went to the office first to get her schedule. I asked the principal if Kay could be on the same classes with me. He said yes. After I showed her around the school and we were walking home I couldn't help how cute she is, and how sweet, and how much we have in common. "Hey Kay" I asked. "Yeah pony she said and looked at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me tomorrow night." I said looking down at my feet. "Of course pony" she said smiling and then blushed when I smiled back. One we got home it was dinner. I asked if she wanted to stay for dinner. She called Dal and he said it was alright. "PONYBOY! IT IS YOUR TURN TO MAKE DINNER!" Sodapop yelled from up stairs. "Uhhhh" I sighed. "Pony I can help with dinner." She offered. "But you are the guest" I said to her. "Oh come on Pony, it'll be fun" she said trying to convinced me. "Alright if you insist" I said playfully. We cooked and she was right, I had fun. We ate a delicious dinner. After that we were watching a movie when her hand moved closer to mine. I moved my on top of hers. We looked at our hands then each others and smiled. Then we both blushed. "Kay I cant help to say, but your are so cute when you blush" I said. "Ponyboy you are sweet!" She said. At that moment I realized I really liked Kay.