Hold me tight

Jesse's POV 

I let out a sigh as I entered my front door, flinging my keys on the coffee table and falling to the floor. Tears brimmed in my eyes as my mind paced between the memories of the past month. Everything had turned to complete shit and I felt helpless. It was as if I was watching my life go by in the passenger seat. Things just kept happening and I couldn't stop them.
"FUCK!" I screamed out, slamming my hands against the already damaged wall beside me.
"FUCK! SHIT! YOU BITCH!" I hissed in pain grabbing my hand.

I sighed giving in to the tears that had been threatening to fall down my cheeks for the last few minutes.

Your POV

"FUCK!" I heard someone scream out from downstairs.
I knew that voice. My boyfriend Jesse. I made my way out of the bedroom and stood at the top of the stairs.
I heard a thud and then I heard Jesse hiss in pain.

I ran down the stairs and made my way towards where I could hear him. I saw him in a heap on the floor, crying. It broke my heart when he was like this. Seeing him cry made me cry.

I bent down in front of him and pulled him into a tight hug, "Shhh baby it's me. It's ok."
The moment he heard my voice he wrapped his arms around me and cried onto my shoulder. He wasn't just crying, he was sobbing.
"P-Please hold me tight. Don't let go...I-I don't want to be alone..Please don't leave me alone." He sobbed into my shoulder.
I tightened my grip on the broken boy and whispered into his ear in an attempt to soothe him, "I'm here ok baby. I'm not letting go and I'll never leave you alone."

After a few moments, I lifted his face and looked him in the eyes. "Baby...please talk to me. I won't judge you ok. I'm here to listen." I whispered.
"I-I don't know what's wrong with me Y/N." He sobbed, "I don't know how I could be so stupid."
"Hey hey, shhh." I wiped the tears from under his eyes.
"I-I just keep fucking everything up and I don't know what to do anymore. Everything good I have gets taken away from me and I don't know what to do." He choked out.
"Baby listen to me." I let a tear roll down my cheek, "You'll always have me ok. I'm not leaving you now or ever. You are my world and I hate seeing you sad. I know you find it difficult to open up to people but I will never judge you and I love you more than anything."

Jesse smiled slightly and pulled me in for a soft kiss. I ran my hands through his hair and we pulled apart.
"Come on baby let's go to bed, you look tired." I suggested.
"Okay." Jesse smiled, grabbing my hand.
I led him up the stairs and he got changed.

He flopped beside me in bed and pulled me into a hug.
"I'll talk about how I feel to you more often I promise. I love you Y/N." Jesse pecked me on the lips.
"And I love you Jesse." I replied.