Meet my boyfriend

Your POV 

Me and my boyfriend, Jesse, sat on my sofa, watching some random TV show. I had no clue what it was that we were watching but my brother had put it on and I, nor Jesse could be bothered to turn it over.
"Yo what is actually going on?" Jesse giggled, flopping his arm around my shoulder.
"Honestly J...I have no clue!" I giggled, "I think he just killed the other guy."
Jesse nodded and glanced back at the TV.

Jesse knew my mum and my mum loved him. Jesse had been invited round for dinner by my mum and it was going to be the first time he met my dad. I was sure my dad would love him. 

Keys in the front door could be heard and my dad emerged in the doorway, "Y/N...Ah, who is thi-Jesse?"
"Wait you know Jesse?" I smiled and my dad just stared at him, in shock.
"Yeah, Mr White was my chemistry teacher." Jesse butted in and my dad just nodded.
"So uh that makes this a bit easier I guess." I laughed, "Dad meet my boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?" My dad chocked, "Whoa. I mean congratulations!"
I giggled and reassuringly smiled at my nervous boyfriend.
"Oh yeah, Walt." My mum walked into the room, "Jesse is staying for dinner."
My dad glanced between the two of us and simply just walked out of the room.