Say you love me

Your POV

I was sprawled out on my boyfriend, Jesse's, sofa as he lied on top of me, hands on either side of me. I smirked as he lent in and just before his lips came into contact with mine, he pulled away and his hands connected with my sides. He propped himself up so he was comfortably sat on top of me and he ticked my sides, causing me to let out a squeal.
"J-Jesse s-s-stop!" I managed to say between giggles.
"Nope!" He smirked, continuing to tickle up and down my sides, "Not until you say you love me." 
I frowned, "Never!"

Luckily, I was able to push him off of me and I ran towards the stairs and pelted it up the stairs, towards the bedroom. He was hot on my heel as I made it to his room and attempted to shut the door, failing miserably. I fell on to the double bed and he jumped on top of me, threatening to tickle me once again.
"You a-are so a-annoying!" I stuttered between laughs as his hands connected with my sides once again, tickling me.
"Hmm whatever you say doll." Jesse smirked, "I'm still waiting to hear you say it."
"Ughhh, I hate you!" I laughed, giving in slowly.
"Yo, it's not good to lie to yourself." Jesse smirked, slowly pulling his hands away from my sides, still staying sat on top of me.
"Oh shut up." I playfully pushed him, "I love you, idiot."
"I love you too." Jesse smirked, leaning in and pecking me on the lips.

He got off of me and helped me up off of his bed.
"See it wasn't that difficult, yo." Jesse laughed as he headed out of the room, me following behind.
"Just you wait...I'll get you back babe." I grinned, patting him on the shoulder and running down the stairs, ahead of him.
"Of course you will doll." Jesse shouted down the stairs to me, playfully rolling his eyes as he did so.
"Believe what you want, I will!" I pouted, walking away.