Crush

This is set when Jesse was in high school.

Your POV 

I walked, bag flung over my shoulder, down the long, busy corridors of the hell hole we called school. I behaved, only because I didn't want backlash and I didn't want to spend extra time at the end of the day here. 

I looked up and just as I did I bumped into a large figure, almost knocking me off of my feet.
"Yo watch it." The boy said and I automatically knew who it was.
My heart fluttered at the simple sound of his voice, "I-I'm sorry." 
He looked at me and just smiled slightly before walking away. I could feel that my cheeks had became extremely warm from that encounter and just as I began to walk away, my friend, Y/F/N, jogged towards me.
"Y/N!" She said, smirking.
"What?" I frowned, confused.
"You told me you had a crush last week and well...I think I finally have realised who it is." She giggled as we both entered our chemistry lesson, slumping in our seats next to each other.
"Aha funny one Y/F/N! You wouldn't ever guess." I laughed nervously.
"Sure I wouldn't." She smirked, nodding towards the door.

There he was. She knew. His crystal blue eyes glanced around the room, looking for an empty seat.
"Your lucky day aye." Y/F/N whispered, "There's only one seat left."
I took a quick glance around the room, realising the only spare seat in the whole room was next to me.

"Jesse just go and sit next to Y/N!" Mr White, our chemistry teacher rolled his eyes, "Maybe sitting next to someone who isn't failing will help you."
Jesse simply rolled his eyes and sunk into the seat beside me.

After a few minutes, Y/F/N whispered in my ear, "Talk to him."
"And say what. Oh yo mate yeah I know you probably think I'm a damn creep but aye I'm in love with you!" I growled a bit too loudly.
Jesse span his head around, making eye contact with me and raising an eyebrow, "Yo who do you love?"
"Don't worry." I sighed, turning as red as a tomato.
"No one aye." Y/F/N smirked and looked between Jesse and I.
"Y/F/N." I jabbed her in the side.
"Well yo now I just wanna know more now." Jesse grinned, flopping his arm around the back of my chair.
I raised a brow at Y/F/N, knowing she would be unable to keep her mouth shut for over five seconds. Without even asking me she blurted it out.
"Well Y/N loves you!" She laughed and I groaned, putting my head in my hands.
"Really yo?" Jesse moved his arm so it was wrapped around my waist instead of around my chair.
I lifted my head out of my hands and looked into Jesse's eyes, nodding lightly.
"Well yo, meet you after school?" He suggested as the bell rang.
"Uhh y-yeah sure." I stuttered as Jesse got up out of his seat, smiling.
"See ya then." He grinned, walking out of the room.

Y/F/N looked at me for a second before she laughed lightly.
"See I help sometimes." She smirked as we walked out of class together.