Chapter 5 Amy and Rosie

The night for Netty and Zoe had been terrifying. Zombies, spiders, skeletons and even creepers came at them from all angles. They had to run from them at all times. But now that it was day, the monsters of the night had gone so there wasn't that much running now but there was then.

"Netty?" Zoe asked.

Netty looked at her.

"Are you sure that there's any point searching for him at all?" Zoe said.

Netty nodded. "He's family and family help eachother" Netty replied.

"If you say so" Zoe muttered.

There was a faint sound of giggling to be heard. Netty and Zoe walked towards where the sound was coming from. Beyond the bushes were two girls. One in a penguin suit and the other wearing a pink dress that flowed down to her ankles.

"C'mon Zoe" Netty said.

"Oh.. Ok" Zoe replied.

They both walked up to the girls. The girls looked up at them.

"Who are you?" They both said.

"I'm Netty and this is Zoe" Netty said.

"My name is Amy Lee but everyone calls me Amy" the girl in the pink dress said.

"And my name is Rosie" said the girl in the penguin Suit said.

"Where are you going?" Rosie asked.

"Well we don't acctually know, were just trying to find my brother" Netty said.

"Stay here for awhile, because you two seem pretty frightened about something" Rosie said.

Netty and Zoe agreed to stay.

__________________________________________

A/N: I'm acctually getting lots of the chapters finished :3 anyways I hope you've enjoyed chapter 5 :3