Chapter 9 she's getting closer

Lee told Squid to stay with Stampy till he got back.

"Don't worry mate" Squid said, even though he knew Stampy couldn't hear him. Squid stayed by Stampy side. Rosie walked by.

"Hey Squid, who's he and what's wrong with him?" Rosie asked.

Squid didn't answer. He was deeply concerned about Stampy.

"Me and Amy passed by a pink cat and a blue bird yesterday. The pink cat's name was apparently Netty and the bird, Zoe. He reminds me so much of that pink cat." Rosie said.

Squid took no notice.

Lee arrived minutes later, holding potions ect. Squid looked at him. Lee looked at Rosie.

"Explain?" Rosie suggested.

"Corrupt wolves, very rare" Lee replied. He handed Squid the stuff he collected and he gave them to Stampy.

"I still don't really get what you mean, Lee" Rosie said.

"It doesn't matter right now, Rosie. Squid I he awake yet?" Lee said.

Squid shook his head. He took off his hat, held it in both hand and kneeled over Stampy.

Stampy started breathing. Squid put his hat back on. He tugged on Lee. Lee looked.

Stampy opened his eyes.

"Stampy!" Squid said.

"What... what happened" Stampy said.

"Don't worry about what happened" Squid told him.

Stampy looked at Lee and Squid and smiled.

"I still haven't heard what this is all about" Rosie muttered.

They looked at her.

"We'll what do you have to say?" Lee asked.

"Well me and Amy were playing in the woods and then a pink cat and a bird appeared." Rosie said.

Stampy sat up when she mentioned a pink cat, he knew she was his sister.

"Where?" Stampy asked.

"A small clearing in the woods, why?" Rosie replied.

"Just wondering" Stampy said.

His sister was getting closer to him and he knew she was but what he hadn't known was that HitTheTarget was alway watching him, all the time.

______________________________________________

A/N: hope u enjoyed this chapter :3