Confusion

As his alarm on his phone went off, Haknyeon sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes, quickly making sure that it was the right time and muting his ringer in case Hyewon decided to try and prank him again. It was indeed the right time to wake up and start getting ready, and he did just that. 

As he was styling his hair, he saw his phone light up on the sink, showing that she was calling. He sighed and put down his comb and wiped the styling product off of his hands and answered the phone.

"I know for a fact it's 6 am now. Your tricks won't work again demon." he said as he picked the phone up.

"Demon? I'm but a simple messenger of god. And this messenger is starving and in the mood to eat out. Me and Sunwoo will be by your place at 7. Be ready loser or we'll leave without you and you'll be forced to eat whatever your mother makes you every morning." she spoke, giggling a little bit at the end of it.

"My mom cooks really good foo-"

"I'm sure she does. Just be ready china!" she said as she hung up the phone.

Haknyeon blinked a few times and shook his head, putting his phone down, returning to styling his hair.

He licked his lips and sighed, rubbing his arms up and down as he thought about having to sit across from Sunwoo and see him and Hyewon acting cute together, as always. He hated seeing it. Not because he disliked either of them, but he wished sometimes that he was in Hyewon's shoes. That he was on the receiving in of the affection from the younger boy and wasn't being ridiculed or targetted by him for no apparent reason. 

He licked his lips and thought to himself:

"Maybe I'll try to look nice. I know there's no use in doing it but it never hurts to clean up."

With this thought, he took a shower, then he grabbed the hair gel from his drawer within the sink and styled his hair a different way. He grabbed some foundation and used it for the first time in quite a long time to make his skin less oily looking and seemingly smoother to the eye. He tilted his neck, cracking it on both sides and then he walked out of the bathroom, back to his room and inspected the contents of his closet.

He ended up picking out a casual looking black silk button up long sleeved shirt, and tight black pants. 

"Thank god I have a backside." he spoke outloud then smacked himself on the cheek for saying, shaking his head. He spoke as he slipped the pants on and observed himself in the mirror, tilting his head, looking at details and seeing how his body looked in the outfit itself. He smirked, licked his lips and tapped his behind a little bit before shaking his head.

"I need to stop." he sighed as he walked over to his shelf of shoes and surveyed his options, picturing them in his head. Ultimately he chose the dress shoes that still looked somewhat casual so he didn't look extremely over dressed for going to breakfast with friends. Well, friend and Sunwoo. 

He walked downstairs and sniffed, smelling the smell of sausage in the air as he saw his mother cooking his breakfast for him.

"Well good morning dear. What was that all about yesterday when you came home from school?"

He sighed and sat down at the table, looking at her from his chair.

"I was just really tired is all."

"Understandable given that you're a captain of a dance team."

He smiled as he ate the food after she put it on his plate that she had also laid out for him in advance. The only reason he didn't just wait for Hyewon and Sunwoo and skip the meal his mother was making for him, is because he knew that he was not going to get to eat anything due to Hyewon's appetite. That's how it usually was when they went anywhere to eat together. Anytime they were together and there was food in the immediate vicinity, nobody else got any except for Hyewon. He wondered why the girl wasn't the size of a balloon due to how much and how fast she eats.