Conclusion

~1 week later~

As his phone alarm went off, Haknyeon sat up in bed and reached over, turning it off, and stretching out his body, his arms to his sides fully extended, his torso contorted to maximize the effect of his stretching. The cold air of his room felt tingly on his bare chest and abdomen as he looked over and smiled at the sight beside of him. 

Sunwoo laid there under his blanket, bare chested as well. Sunwoo had come out of the closet and moved in with Haknyeon after his parents forced him out of their house. Thankfully Haknyeon's parents were extremely open minded and generous so they accepted him into their home. They just wanted their son to be happy and this is what would make him just that, so they allowed it to happen. 

Haknyeon reached over and put his hands under the cover, rubbing Sunwoo's chest and speaking in a low voice.

"Wake up babe." 

Sunwoo's eyes slowly came open as he looked at Haknyeon and smiled, a sight Haknyeon was so glad to finally geniunely be able to see instead of the fake smile he used to always show to people. 

"What time is it?"

"Doesn't matter we don't have to go anywhere today so we can just cuddle in bed." Haknyeon spoke as it was their day off for the week, due to the school being closed due to bad plumbing. 

"Sounds good to me." Sunwoo said as he opened his arms, Haknyeon snuggling up to him and laying his head on his chest. Sunwoo leaned down and kissed the top of Haknyeon's hair as Haknyeon's phone went off with a text message.

Haknyeon sighed deeply and reached over, reading the text, as it was from Hyewon.

"Really."

"What?" Sunwoo asked Haknyeon, curious about what he'd been texted.

"Hyewon wants us to pick her up because she apparently has a surprise for us."

"Of course she does." Sunwoo rolled his eyes and sighed, stretching, getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Meet you downstairs." he spoke before he shut the bathroom door.

~15 minutes later~

As the wheels of Sunwoo's vehicle slowly came to a halt in front of Hyewon's house, she hopped into the backseat and smiled at the two boys, shutting her door. 

"Guys. We have to go to FNC's building right now!" she yelled out excitedly clutching her phone in her hands.

"What?! Why would we go to FNC?" Haknyeon asked from the passenger seat, looking back at her.

"Because...my mom recorded my group's dance cover at the competition last week and submitted it into a 1theK dance cover contest...and we won." Hyewon said as she looked at them both quickly in succession.

"WHAT?!" both of the boys yelled out at the exact same time.

"I know!! But here, look!" Hyewon said as she showed them her phone, and the 1thK article showing the winner of the contest, which was IZ*ONE.

"The prize was getting to meet Cherry Bullet..and since I was the leader I'm the one that gets to go and I get to bring two people with me! So, let's go!! I can't think of any two other people I'd rather go with, since I know you love them China!"

Haknyeon was trying so hard to hide his excitement, but he couldn't, resulting in him smacking Sunwoo's shoulder.

"DRIVE."

"Get me directions first god damn!" Sunwoo said as Hyewon pulled up directions , showed him the address, then connected her phone to the car via bluetooth.

"dulmane dulmane Q Q Q Q Q&A"  Rang throughout the car, causing Hyewon and Haknyeon to sing along the instant it started.

"apeuro jal butakhalge nareul algo shipeojil ttae"  Hyewon sang aloud.

"seumugogaereul neomdeushi naegeman mollae jilmunae, say mutgo daphae" Haknyeon confidently sang out after Hyewon.

"da mureobollae" Sunwoo sang, making the other two smile in glee as he joined them.

"dadadadada dadadadada"  They all sang out.

"da malhaejulge" Sunwoo sang.

"dadadadada dadadadada" They sall sang out. 

"olchi geureoke" Sunwoo sang out louder than before.

"dadadadada dadadadada" All of them sang.

"gyesokhae bami saedorok uri dulmane Q&A" Haknyeon sang out to finish them out before they continued their drive to FNC.

~1 hour later~

They walked up the FNC stairs as they all started to get nervous. The staff showed them where to go, and they followed orders, knowing how strict companys like this were.

They slowly walked to a door, Haknyeon and Sunwoo discreetly holding hands with Hyewon walking behind them, smiling brightly.

They reached a pink door and it opened slowly, and their faces dropped in unison.

"Hi, I'm Haeyoon."

"I'm Bora, welcome!"

----
Author's Notes:

Heyyy! I hope you guys enjoyed this fic as much as I enjoyed writing it ❤ If you liked this and want a continuation,  not of sunhak but a continuation nonetheless, please go and check out my boy aceofbliss 's newest work "Voices". He's put so much effort and thought into this and made the world that Q&A started much more in depth and vibrant with the characters he's introduced ! Show him some love, and his fic ❤ Hopefully this isn't my first and last full completed fic,  and hopefully I can eventually start a new one for you all. Until then, have a good day and read on ❤