Infatuation

As his alarm clock rang, Sunwoo sat up in his bed immediately and wiped his eyes and sighed, getting up and waddling into the bathroom due to his tired state. He started his usual morning routine, and took a look at himself in the mirror.

His pikachu graphic tshirt that he always wore to sleep in and his blue plaid pajama pants were in his view, and unlike Haknyeon's nighttime attires, were completely stain free. He turned the water on in the sink and went to grab his toothbrush from it's holder before his phone rang from the other room.

He quickly walked from the bathroom back to his room and shut the door, walking over to the phone and seeing who was calling him this early. It was of course, Hyewon. He unlocked the phone and put it up to his ear, his voice low and gravelly from just waking up.

"Yeah babe?" he asked, rubbing his eyes once more.

"Hiiiiiii...I need to ask you a huge favor.." her voice came through and into his ear.

He signed into the phone and stretched his non occupied arm out and let out a cute yawn.

"What favor?"

"I need you to uh.... join the boys dance team for our upcoming-" she spoke before she got cut off by his voice.

"No. I don't dance." Sunwoo replied back instantly. He wasn't even that bad of a dancer in reality, he just was completely opposed to the idea due to Haknyeon being involved in the ordeal. He knew that if he saw Haknyeon dancing to god knows what song, that it would make everything that he was feeling confused with on the inside just continue to fester and intensify, and he did not want that at all.

"I've seen you dance and you're really good! Please... for me. It's only because Haknyeon clearly has nobody else to ask, and they desparately need someone, their dance is looking uh..kinda shabby. So...pleeeaassseeeeee." Hyewon spoke as she started to change her voice into her whining pouty voice that she succeeded with against Haknyeon a few days prior.

Sunwoo gritted his teeth, cringing on the inside. He hated when she acted cute, and she knew it.

"Will you promise to be there with me the entire time?" Sunwoo said, knowing he was going to regret all of this down the line.

"I'm not your mother! You don't need me there. But yes I am due to me being captain of the girls dance team Sherlock." Hyewon giggled a little bit as she realized she had got what she wanted.

"Fine. When the hell do I start going?" Sunwoo replied and awaited an answer.

"Today!"

"....What class period?"

"Second!"

Sunwoo's eyes widened as he heard her say second, and he raised his voice a little bit.

"I can't do that second period. You know me and the boys have a big game coming up, and I can't miss practice." he said, shaking his head even though he knew she couldn't see him through the phone.

"Its not like you're going to win anyway! They can have a game without you, this is why you made Jaemin your second in command, for situations like this! Plus you already agreed to my proposal anyway so you can't back out now!"

Sunwoo grumbled and mumbled inaudible swear words under his breath and then heard her voice again.

"See you in two hours! Love you baby!" Hyewon said, making a kiss noise through the phone towards him.

"Love you too." he returned the kissing noise, albeit way less enthusiastic than she had, and the twos' conversation had come to a close.

Sunwoo put his hands on either side if his temples and massaged them, shaking his head back and forth in disbelief. He had no idea what kind of dance that he was going to have to practice later that day, but he sure as hell hoped that it would all end and the dance competition would be here and done with before too long. Just so he did not have to spend anymore unneeded prolonged periods of time with Haknyeon.