Dream

Kissing my neck deeply he started scraping his teeth against my sweet spot as he sucked to create his mark; claiming me as his own little toy. Knowing I would willingly abide his rules.

A slight satisfied moan escaped my occupied lips as his pale-skinned hand reached the brim of my underwear and played with me like a hungry animal.

"Do you like how this feels kitten?" He whispered dangerously in my ear and nibbles on my lobe.

Unaware of the fact that my jean shorts were now on the floor, accompanying the boringly grey carpet, he grabbed both my wrists and held them above my head. Too weak to fight back I let him play his sadistic game.

"I.." Before I could even spit out a sentence he thrusted against me.

"Sorry, what was that? I didn't quite hear what you said," he smirked as the last word escaped his lips and buried itself in my mind.

"I just wanted-" Thrusting deeply inside me again and again, his grip tightened around my wrists and he nibbled at my neck again. Moaning in pure delight, I felt him smile against my moisturised skin.

"Say it again kitten," he whispered as he let go of my hands and placed his on my waist.

Hungrily I viciously wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and crashed my craving lips against his.

"Fuck me harder," I manage to choke out in a seductive manner.

Thrusting faster and faster the satisfaction rose as the sweat dripped from our passionate lovemaking bodies. The deeper he went the better it felt.
~~~
Suddenly I woke to the feel of a hand touching me. I screamed as I opened my eyes and saw Mickey.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat. That's the last thing I wanted to see after waking up from such a great dream. Fuck, why did it have to be a dream?

"Seems like you were having the time of your life. Care to tell me who you were dreaming of?" I rolled my eyes. Look at him, pretending to be a parent.

"Oh please, Mickey. Don't even bother trying to care. It looks bad on you." Regrettably spitting the words I felt the warm clap on his palm against my now reddened cheek.

"Get the fuck out!" I scream at him. Satisfied with how he has clearly affected me he got up and left.

Fuck me. I can't wait to get out of the stupid fucking house. Quickly the flashbacks of my dream resurfaced and I became flushed. 'Was that the guy from last night in the cafe?' It was too dark for me to make out the mysterious mans face in the dream. But who ever it was, man I will admit it felt really good.