I'm Done

"I'm done! I'm fucking done!"

"Calm down Kay. What happened?" Not even Cara's voice could soothe me in this moment.

"I just, I can't be here anymore!" I manage to burst out with anger. I fucking hated this place and it was about time I left it.

"Slow down Kay. What the fuck happened?" I could hear the worry radiating through her voice.

"I've dealt with this fucked up family for too damn long. I'm out. I'm fucking done. I need to leave. Meet me at the café in 20 minutes!" I ramble out. Before she could answer I hung up and threw my phone across the room. "Fuck!"

"Open the damn door Kay!" He had been drinking, nothing new. He screamed my name with such hatred. I snickered at it.

"Fuck off Mickey. I'm sick of your shit!" I knew after saying that, I'd regret it if I stayed. A black eye to add to the bruised cheek I received earlier. Another scar to my wrist to add to the sequence I had already created. No one could help me, I'm too far gone.

The bashing on my door stopped, my heart started racing. I knew I'd made a mistake. 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' I thought to myself. Hurrying to pack my shit as quick as possible and leave. I double checked that I had everything I needed at that point then I ran to my window. Thank god the house wasn't too high as my room was upstairs. I jumped and wished for the best. I hit the ground hard, creating more bruises on my knees and legs. But it was worth it. I hear the burst of my door breaking and I look to my window to see Mickey.

"You better run Bitch!" He scowled. I looked him dead in the eyes and just flipped him off.

"Fuck you! You alcoholic!" What a great choice of last words.

I started running, quite literally running for my life. I knew that if he ever saw me again, I was dead. No doubt in my mind. There wouldn't just be more bruises and mental damage, no. He'd kill me. Ending it once and for all.

——Skip to café——-

There he sat, his beautiful figure. The same guy from the other night... I could feel my cheeks turning red at the sight of his perfection. 'Fuck Kay, stop staring.' I didn't want him to catch me staring. Pretending not to notice him I walked by with my bag in my hand. I felt a hand grab me and swing me around.

"Ah hey. I saw you standing over there and I noticed your cheek," fuck! I didn't cover it..."Are you okay?" His sweet voice, it growled with such a deep tone.

"I uh..." awkwardly I scratched the back of my neck. Not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to prowl. I just, we met the other day and you seemed troubled and now I see this? Can I help?" He cared... no one has ever cared.

"I.." Before I could explain Cara rushed through the door. "Can we talk later? I'm sorry, my friend just arrived," I felt so rude. I'd much rather talk to him.

"Of course. Hand me your phone and I'll put my number in," so gentle his words spilt from those perfectly placed lips. I was in awe again. I handed him my phone, our hands touching for a brief moment catching me off guard. His cold form sending chills down my spine, skin so smooth. How? A creature from heaven? "Just text me at any time. I'll answer."

"Thank you."

I looked down at my phone whilst walking over to Cara. 'Remington'. What a unique name.