LAST DAY AT THE HOSPITAL

Aimee's POV
I slowly get up off of my bed. "Woah baby. What you doing?" Shawn asked quickly, grabbing my arm. "I'm fine. I'm going to the bathroom" I say, laughing. "Oh" is all he said as he let go of me. I laughing shaking my head as I walked into the bathroom.

I was kind of walking slow because my legs were still kind of numb from the epidural. I walked out of the bathroom after I did my business and saw Shawn singing "hush little baby" to Adalynn as he rocked her. Meanwhile, Adalynn stared at Shawn as he sang.

I couldn't help but smile. My family was on the couch looking at him smiling. "Have you ever thought of singing and writing songs?" I asked, sitting on my bed and he jumped. "You scared me" he laughed nervously.

I smiled as he laid sleeping Adalynn down in that little bin crib thing that the hospital provides. "Well?" I asked, as he sat next to my bed. "No" was all he said but the tone he had seemed like he was lying about something but didnt want to say anything.

"I think you should. You would be amazing at it" I say and his parents gave him a 'you didnt tell her yet?' face. I didnt want to mention it cause I didnt want to start anything. My life is finally looking up and I dont want to ruin that. 

I just nod and stared at Adalynn. I still cant believe that she's finally here after nine whole months having her inside me. I smiled looking at Shawn and he kissed me passionately. "Get a room you two" Madilyn said and my eyes widened as I laughed pulling away from Shawn.

"Come here!!" Shawn says chasing after Madilyn as she laughed her butt off. He eventually got her and tickled her uncontrollably. I just laughed and looked at me family.

"Me and your mom are going home for a bit. We're going to shower and pack. We might be back later tonight. I'm not sure but I'll text you or Shawn. I'm bringing the kids home too so you can have alone time with Shawn and Adalynn" my dad says standing up.

"NO!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE" Madilyn yelled a crying. I felt bad. "You'll come back later baby. Okay?" I say and he just cried. My mom picks her up as we said goodbye and they obviously said bye to Adalynn. Mom carried her out and everyone followed her out.

"Move over" shawn smiled, walking over to my hospital bed.

I happily moved over and he climbs in the bed under the blanket and he wraps his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest. "This is nice. Why didnt you do this earlier?" I smiled, rubbing my hand up and down on his chest.

"Because I knew your dad would probably kill me" he laughs.

"True" I laughed.

"You did amazing Aimee. You are honestly the toughest and bravest girl I know" he says. I looked up and smiled pecking his lips.

"I'm so excited for this vacation" he says. I smiled replying with a "me too. It'll be Adalynn's first vacation ever!" I smiled. "You should rest babe" he says. I nod and shortly after, I fell asleep on Shawn.
---------------------------------------------------------
Comment where you think they're going on vacation for another chapter!!