ARGUMENT

Aimees POV
I woke up to feel someone getting out of bed. I slightly open my eyes to see Shawn getting out of bed. "I'm sorry baby. Didnt mean to wake you" he says, standing up. "Yeah whatever" I say, obviously mad from what I found out yesterday.

"Okay. What the fuck is wrong?!" He asked but it was loud. He wasn't yelling but he was loud. "Shut the fuck up Shawn. You're going to wake Adalynn up!" I say, getting out of bed. It was about 5:30 in the morning.

"Tell me what your fucking problem is!" He says. This time he yelled which startled Adalynn and she started crying. I gave Shawn the evil eyes and picked Adalynn up. "Shhh baby" I say, lifting my shirt up to feed her. I walked out of the bedroom and Shawn followed me.

"Aimee, what's wrong? You barely said three words to me at all last night. You refused to kiss me. It's like you're mad at me for something" he says and I rolled my eyes sitting on the couch.

"You dont love me so why do you fucking care?" I say, continuing to feed Adalynn. "What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked, pretending to be confused.

"I saw the interview Shawn" I say, giving the death glare. Adalynn finishes eating and I pull my shirt down. "What interview?" He asked and I sighed. "The one where they asked you about me and you said you're only dating me because I had your baby" I answered standing up.

I lay Adalynn on the swing and buckled her in. "You saw that?" He asked with no emotion and I nod. "Aimee, I promise I never said any of that. I truly love you Aimee. They like to twist words around to start drama and shit" he answered and I looked at him.

"So why did you do that interview?" I plainly asked and he stood up and grabbed my hands. "Because I didnt know until I actually saw the interview. Besides I dont have a choice weather or not I do the interview. Aimee, I promise I truly love you and Adalynn and I want to be with you" he says and I smiled hugging him. My phone starts ringing and I look to see my mom was calling.

"Hello?" I asked. It was about 6 in the morning so I was a bit worried. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" She yelled. Shawn even heard her and gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "YOU FUCKING GAVE MY SISTER MY PHONE NUMBER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" She continued yelling and I tried staying calm.

"Mom, she's your sister. You should just give her another chance. She seems sweet and she was wondering how you were doing" I answered and she hangs up. "Hello?" I asked, and no one answered. I sighed placing the phone next to me.

"What was that about?" Shawn asked, taking his shirt off and I rolled my eyes. "I ran into my Aunt yesterday. Shes my moms sister and I gave her number to her so they could talk and possibly fix everything that happened in the past but I guess she didnt like that" I sighed, throwing my head back.

"Why dont we have them meet up?" Shawn asked and I looked at him quickly. "Our families are coming down here in a week so when they come let's have them meet up and hopefully fix everything in person!" Shawn says taking his pants off and I smiled.

"That's brilliant!" I exclaimed. "I have to get dressed!" He says, running into our room and I smiled. I do really hope everything works out.

After about 5 minutes he runs back in the living room. "I have to go!! I'm running late!" He says, kissing my lips. "What about your lunch?" I asked. "I'm going to stop back home for lunch!" He says, and with that he rushed out of the door.

Adalynn starts crying and I sighed. "I know baby. We dont like daddy leaving us" I say, in a baby voice sticking her pacifier in her mouth and she stops crying immediately.

My phone goes off and I look at it to see it was Jack, the guy I met yesterday. "Wanna hang by the pool" I laughed and texted him back.

"I have nothing better to do so I guess so" I texted back. "Okay. Meet me there at 11 :)" he says and I smiled. "I'll be right back pretty girl" I say, running into my bedroom after I changed into my bathing suit and French braided my hair I went back into the nursery.

"You wanna go swimming?" I say, and she laughs. I walked into the nursery and went into her bathing suit drawer. I found a two piece bathing suit and it was a floral pattern. It was the cutest one I've ever seen.

I lay the bathing suit on the changing table and lay Adalynn on the changing table carefully

I lay the bathing suit on the changing table and lay Adalynn on the changing table carefully. "I cant believe you're going to be a month old soon!!" I talked in a baby voice, taking her pjs off and she smiles.

"You think thata funny?"I say, tickling her and she giggles. "We're going to have so much swimming" I say, changing her diaper and she let's out little sounds and I smiled. "Oh really?" I say, putting the bathing suit on.

After I put her bathing suit on I cover her up in sunscreen and then put her in her carseat. I pull the carseat cover up and put the carseat on the stroller. I grab the diaper bag and pushed the stroller out.

I walked out into the living room and grabbed my phone. It was 10:55 so we head down. "Wow. Am I ever going to meet your son?" I laughed, walking towards Jack who was laying on the beach chair.

"You actually might. My mom is picking him up from daycare and going to bring him here right after" he chuckled and I smiled. We pretty much spent the all day swimming and Shawn got to meet Jack too.