A DAY OF RELAXATION

Aimees POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes to adjust to the light. I looked around and realized I was in my bedroom. I don't even remember coming up last night. "Hey baby" Shawn smiled, sitting on my bed with a cup of tea or something.

"I don't remember coming up here" I laughed. "You slept pretty much all day yesterday. I carried you up to bed. I tried waking you up for dinner but you said you weren't hungry and fell asleep" he laughed. "I'm so sorry! I left you by yourself to take care of Adalynn!" I say, feeling guilty.

"Don't worry. I had fun. It was like a little father and daughter bonding time" he smiled making me smile. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I sighed. "Not good at all. My head is killing me and I just feel like I'm gonna vomit all over the place" I answered and he frowns. "Here. I made you some tea" he smiled, handing me the cup of tea he was still holding. "Awww. Thank you" I smiled. "What time is it?" I asked, looking around for my phone that was on the night stand.

"It's 11. I dropped Adalynn off at daycare at like 8. I came in to let you know I was leaving to pick her up and take her to the doctors" he says and I nod. "Are you sure you don't want me to come?" I asked and he nods.

"Yes babe. You just stay here, relax and drink your cup of tea" he says and I smiled. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping too after the doctors so I won't be home until around 2" he says and I nod. "I love you" he says, kissing my head. "Love you too" I say as he walked out. I take a sip of my tea as I heard the door shut.

I place my tea on the night stand and grabbed my phone off the charger and looked through my notifications. I noticed my dad tried calling me at 9 and my sister Amelia tried calling at 10. I called my dad back and wait for him to answer. After about the 3rd ring he eventually answered.

"Hey daddy! Sorry I didn't answer. I was still asleep" I say, leaning my head back on the pillow so I was laying down. "Yeah. I assumed you would be awake cause you had to take Adalynn to daycare" he says. "I was asleep since yesterday afternoon. Shawn dropped Adalynn off for me and now he's taking her to the doctors. I just woke up. I feel like complete shit. My head and everything just aches" I say.

"Oh. Did you get checked out by the doctors" he asked and I chuckled. "No. I'll survive" I say "okay well I don't know if you want to hear the good news then" he laughed.

"No. Please tell me. I need it" I begged and he chuckled. "We found a house. Well we got the house. I'm not sure when we'll be moving but we're trying to move as soon as possible. Hopefully by the end of next week we'll be down there!" He says and I got so excited. "OMG YAYA!!" I yelled. I regretted it. It made my headache even worst.

"Did Shawn's parents find a house? Shawn was asking me the other day and I told him they didn't mention anything" I asked. "They did find a house. They found one before we even did. But they don't want to tell Shawn. They wanna surprise him!" He says and I smiled.

"Yay! Okay. I won't tell him!!" I smiled. "Is that why Amelia called me. To tell me that you guys are moving down here?" I asked. "Yeah. They're all excited" he chuckled. "I am too!" I smiled happily.

"Okay. I have to go! Talk to later. Get some rest and give Adalynn some kisses for me!" He says. "Will do. I love you!" I say. "Love you too" he says, hanging up. I throw my phone besides me and just laid there.

I wanted to get up and do some work around the house like clean etc. Today is Thursday and we were planning on trying to train Adalynn to sleep in her crib over the weekend. But if I'm being honest I did not feel like getting out of bed. I couldn't even move if I felt like it.

My body was just so damn exhausted. I just laid there until my phone started ringing which startled me. "Jesus" I say, picking up my phone. "Hey Shawn" I say, putting my arm over my head. "Not feeling any better?" He asked. "No" I say, coughing.