JACK...The Rebound Guy

THE NEXT DAY
Aimee's POV
It was about 10 in the morning. Me and Adalynn both were up and so was Aunt Tori. "Hey Aunt tori! Me and Adalynn are going back home for a bit!" I say, finishing putting Adalynn in her car seat. She was still in her pajamas. I just had to get out of there. It was bad. Like that was not Aunt Tori at all. She was...different.

"What?! You sure? You could stay here longer!" She says with this kinda creepy face. "Yes. I'm sure" I say, putting the car seat on the stroller. "I'll call you" I say, and with that I walked out. She doesn't live far from our apartment so I just walked. I couldn't stay there for another minute. It was just really weird and it didn't seem like aunt tori.

When I got to the apartment I walked up to Jack's room. I knocked and he immediately opened the door. "Oh hey Aimee!! I didn't know you were coming over!" He says, moving out of the way so we could go in.

"I would've called but I didn't have time. I just had to get out of my aunts house" I say, pushing the stroller inside. "What happened?" He asked, walking us into the kitchen. Adalynn was sleeping so I just left her in her car seat. She didn't get her morning nap yet so she's getting it now.

"I honestly don't know. She was acting very strange though" I answered and he nods looking at me as I sat down. He went to sit down next to me and I turned my not knowing how close he was. Our face were practically touching. I bit my lips, trying to keep myself from kissing him. Instead he kissed me.

Before it got heated we pulled away knowing Adalynn was here. "I have a question" he says, finally sitting next to me. I looked at him meaning to continue. "So, what happened between you and Shawn and did you guys break up?" He asked, and I looked down playing with my fingers.

"Let's just forget about that" I fake laughed trying to seduce him so he wouldn't ask anymore questions. "Aimee" he says, moving away and I sighed. "He cheated on me" I answered and he looked at me. "So I'm the rebound? You slept with me to get back at Shawn?" He asked. He sounded hurt and I looked down feeling guilty. "I told you I didn't think you should be with him" he added and I continued to look down.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled. "Are you alright?" He asked and I just shrugged looking at him. "He proposed to me. Then he cheated on me Jack" I say. My eyes were getting watery. "I know" he says putting a hand on my thigh. "It hurts" I say, eventually letting a tear slip down my cheek. "It'll be okay" he says and I nod wiping my tears away.

"Why isn't Adalynn in daycare today?" He asked, changing the subject. "I didn't feel like sending her in today. I needed something to keep my mind off of Shawn and I needed to take care of my daughter" I answered and he nods smiling.

"You know you're the best mom ever?" He asked making me smile. "I hope I am" I smiled, looking at Adalynn who was still sleeping. "You should talk to him" Jack says, grabbing my hand. "What?" I say, snapping out of the daydream I was having.

"Talk to Shawn" he repeated what he said and I chuckled. "I don't think so" I say and he gives me a look. "Go now" he demanded and I rolled my eyes. "He's working now anyways" I mentioned and he gave me a look. "I'm serious" I laughed. "When he gets home then you're going back home to talk to him" he demands again and I just rolled my eyes. "Why?" I mumbled and he gave me the death glare. "It's the right thing to do. Think about what you want. If it doesn't work out then you could try family counseling" he says and I just shrugged looking at him. I went in to kiss him but he pulled away. "No! Not after you find out what's gonna happen with Shawn! You know you're pretty much cheating on him too" he says which got me mad.

"Why do you want me to talk to him so bad?" I snapped and he looked at me. "Because it's the right thing to do and I'm looking out for your daughter like you're suppose to be doing!" He says and I laughed. "So now you're saying I'm a terrible mom?"

His eyes widened and he looked at me. "No Aimee! Of course not!" He says and I looked down. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "I know you're in a difficult position Aimee but it won't get better until you talk to him and figure out what's gonna happen" he says and I nod understanding where he was coming from.

Jacks phone rings and he answers is immediately. I grabbed Adalynn so that I could feed her. She patches onto my boob and starts eating. "Hello?" Jack answered. I guess there wasn't a caller ID.

"Yeah I do" he says looking at me and I gave him a confused look. "Sure" he says, hanging up. "What was that about?" I asked, looking at Jack and he gave me the death glare. "You told me Shawn was at work!" He says kinda pissed cause he thought I lied. "He was. I mean he's suppose to be working today" I answered and that's the truth. Adalynn finished eating so I put her back into the stroller.

"You are going to talk to him" he says and I just looked at him. "Right now" he added and I groaned. "Can I do it later?" I asked. "No!!" He says and I rolled my eyes standing up. "Whatever" I say, pissed and with that I walked out.

I walk upstairs and stood in front of my door for a good five minutes. I take a deep breath and grabbed my keys. I open the door to see Shawn just standing there.
———————————————————————————
Comment for another update!!

What do you think is wrong with Aunt Tori!!

How do you think it'll go with Aimee and Shawn?!

Do you think they're going to make it through this?!