WHAT THE FUCK?!

THE NEXT DAY
Aimee's POV
I was just watching The Vampire Diaries with Aunt Tori. Shawn was just eating breakfast with Sebastian and was feeding Adalynn. I was going to feed Adalynn myself but he wanted me to just relax and hang with Aunt Tori.

I mean I ain't complaining. My phone goes off and I answer it. It was Aaliyah. "Hey Aaliyah" I smiled. "Hey!!" She says happily.

"How are you and Jeremy?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the tv. "What?" She asked. "Weren't you two fighting?" I asked confused. "Yeah but he told you? I can't believe him" she says pissed. "Aaliyah calm down. He's my brother. Of course he's going to talk to me" I say trying to calm her down. I don't understand why she's mad.

"Yeah. Well he's my girlfriend! He should be respecting me!" She says.

"How is he disrespecting you?! He literally just came to his sister for advice like he should. We're close" I answered.

"Don't tell me what MY boyfriend should be doing! He's my boyfriend. Not yours. He shouldn't be going to you about our problems. I'm more important" she says. Now at this point, I was really confused why she was acting this way.

"First of all, I am not fighting with a 15 year old. Secondly, no offense but I'm more important. I'm his family Aaliyah. Family is more important" I answered. I didn't mean to sound rude.

"Well that means I'm more important cause Shawn is my brother" She says and I just rolled my eyes. "Well yeah obviously" I answered.

"So he's moving back home" she says and I was getting annoyed. "He's not moving home Aaliyah. We're engaged and he's not gonna leave his wife and daughter" I answered.

"Fuck you" she says hanging up. "What the actual fuck" I say, throwing my phone on the coffee table kinda angry and annoyed. "Your sister is pissed at me" I say, loud enough so Shawn could hear me.

"Really? Why?" He asked, bringing Adalynn in the living room and sitting her down. "I don't know" I sighed, putting the tv on pause. "She pretty much flipped off on me because Jeremy told me about the fight they had and she thinks he shouldn't have told me" I added, rolling my eyes.

"Just ignore her. She's probably on her period or something. When she gets her period she's a total bitch" Shawn laughed and I nod. "We should set up that kid table for Sebastian now" I laughed.

Shawn bought this table for toddlers a few days ago so Sebastian doesn't have to sit at the counter and we still haven't set it up.

"Yeah. That's a good idea" Shawn laughed, as Seb ran into the living room playing with Adalynn. He cleans up and walks out of the kitchen. "I'll go get the table from his room and bring it out" he says walking off. I looked to make sure he's out of sight and shut the tv off.

"Okay so as you know Shawns birthday is tomorrow and he's turning 21. Even though we're quarantined I still wanna throw a small birthday party for him. It'll only be us three and I'll probably invite Jeremy but will you be able to buy the alcohol? You're the only one who can" I laughed.

"Of course. What about the kids?" She asked and I made sure Shawn wasn't coming. "I already have that handled. I was going to ask my dad to take them but he has his hands full and I think he's still mad at me about Seb. But I thought I'd ask Shawns parents to take them" I answered and she nods. "Okay shh" I say noticing Shawn was coming back.

He pushes the box into the living room and takes a deep breath. "Thanks for helping" he chuckled, trying to catch his breath. "No problem" I say, standing up. "That was hard work" I say, pretending to catch my breath.

He rolled his eyes opening the box and pulled out the pieces. We got it personalized. It was just a wooden table with 2 chairs. One says Sebastian on one chair and the other chair says Adalynn for obviously when she gets older.

"I have to make a quick call

"I have to make a quick call. I'll be right back" I say, walking out onto our balcony. As I dialed Shawns moms number I made sure the door was shut.

"Hey Aimee!!" She says happily. "Hey Karen! Would you by any chance be able to watch the kids tomorrow and keep them during the night?" I asked.

"Let me guess! You're celebrating Shawns 21st?" She laughed. "You guessed correctly!"

"Yeah of course I'll take them! I'll be at your house around 12 tomorrow to pick them up!" She says. "Sounds good" I smiled hanging up.

I then called my brother Jeremy and sat in the chair we had on the balcony. "Hey. Miss me already?" He laughed.

"Totally" I say sarcastically. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over tomorrow and celebrate Shawns birthday with us" I asked.

"Depends. Will there be alcohol?" He asked and I laughed rolling my eyes. "Obviously" I laughed. "Okay. I'll be there!" He says and I laughed. "Hey. Did you make up with Aaliyah?" I asked.

"No not yet. I haven't got the chance to yet. I'll probably go there in a little bit. Why?" He asked. "Oh nothing" I lied. "Aimee don't lie to me. Why are you asking?" He asked and I sighed.

"She's mad at me because you told me what happened. She called me and flipped off on me!" I answered. "What the fuck" he says obviously pissed. "Jer-" I started to say but he hung up before I could finish what I was going to say.

Great.

I just walk back into the room to see the table was on the side of the couch and was finished. But Aunt Tori and Shawn was no where to be found. Sebastian was playing with Adalynn.

I figured Aunt Tori was in the bathroom so I wanted to see where Shawn was. "Baby?" I asked, walking down the hall. As I got closer to our room I started hearing....moaning sounds.

What the fuck.

I slam the door opened and couldn't believe my eyes. Aunt Tori was on top of Shawn under the blankets and they were obviously having.....sex.
———————————————————————————
Comment for more

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: How do you think Aimee is going to react? What do you think is going to happen? Oh and why do you think Aaliyah is being rude??