FIRST DAY ALONE WITH ADALYNN

Aimee's POV
It's been about 2 days since we got to our new apartment. It was about 9 in the morning. I was already dressed and did my makeup. Adalynn was just taking her morning nap.

Today is Shawn's first day of work which I'm scared for. It's going to be my first day alone with Adalynn and I'm terrified. They wanted Shawn to go in at 10 but starting tomorrow hes going to be leaving at 5:30 I believe.

We spent the passed 2 days just unpacking everything and then we just relaxed and took care of Adalynn. Shes back to normal and isnt sick or gassy anymore.

"Baby, do you know what you're going to do today?" He asked, packing his lunch and I shrugged.

"I'm probably going to maybe go out and explore or to see what's on the boardwalk" I answered, grabbing a water bottle and he nods.

"We still have to go grocery shopping" I sighed, handing him the water bottle for his lunch box. We only had snacks and things that my parents gave us for the car ride here and we had left overs so that's what Shawn is packing.

"I was thinking about that. I could always go to the store after I get out of work and I could pick up McDonalds or something for dinner since itll be too late to cook" he says and I smiled nodding.

"I wish you didnt have to start work so soon" I frowned, sitting at the counter and he looks at me as he zipped his lunchbox up. "Awe baby. I know but you'll do fine with Adalynn. You got this. If you need anything you could just call or text me" he says, cheering me up.

Adalynn starts crying and I sighed. "I'll get her and change her. You do whatever you need to" he says, and I smiled nodding. I walk into the living room and just sat on the couch. After about 5 minutes of me just thinking Shawn walks in with Adalynn. I smiled and Shawn lays her on the play mat.

She was wearing a blue shirt with white leggings with yellow and orange designs. She was also wearing a white onsie underneath her outfit so her stomach isnt showing.

"Okay

"Okay. So the car seat and stroller are in the nursery incase you go decide to go out" he says, grabbing his lunchbox and phone from the kitchen and I nod. "I have to go. Call me if you need anything!" He says, kissing me. He was about to pull apart but I kiss him again.

"Do you want your normal from McDonald's for dinner?" He asked and I smiled nodding. He walks out of the house and I look at Adalynn. It was 9:30 so o decided to wait till we go out.

I look at Adalynn to see her smiling and kicking her feet happily. I couldn't help but smile. I got ready for the day and decided to put my bathing suit under my outfit just incase I decide to hang by the pool.

After I finished getting ready it was about 11:30. Adalynn was still wide awake playing on her play mat. I walked into her nursery and grabbed diapers and threw them in the diaper bag. The wipes were already in there. I grabbed extra clothes just incase and her batting suit.