Introduction and About the Author

Hello! I am DRAGONWRITER13. I know that when schools and classes start up in the fall, it can be hard to keep track of the overload of things to do. I created this Study Guide to help with that. 

This is for any student who wants to improve their study skills. This guide is made up of a collection of study tips, tricks, hacks, and techniques I have gathered together. I invented none of these and do not own them. I am only sharing them with you, like they were shared with me. I suggest preparing with these techniques before the school years starts. Once it starts, it will be hard to change your system. 

You can jump and skip around as needed, these are not in a special order.

Here is a table of contents-

1. Organization

2. Reading Strategies

3. Note Taking 

4. Remembering Materal

5. Goals

6. Research

7. Online Sources

8. Test Preparation

9. Test Taking

10. Time Management

11. Problem Solving

12. Learning

13. Being a Self-Advocate

14. Attitude and Motivation

15. Specific Subject Skills

16. More on CLASS, SQR3, RUST, and ILSCAR

About the Author-

DRAGONWRITER13 is a normal student, who unfortunately has a habit of procrastination. It is an epic battle to finish homework on time. Wanting to change that, DRAGONWRITER13 took a one semester Study Skills class. She purchased several books on school projects. She also did lots of research on how to avoid procrastination and be a better student. She is now much better at finishing her homework and still finds plenty of free time to do things she loves.

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps you as much as it helped me.

DRAGONWRITER13❤️