Summoning

Blood came out of my mouth as I felt my body getting numbed. But the pain that attacks me had to signs of stopping yet.

"Hage-san, I think that is enough... The teachers are coming"

"Tsk... Remember this, if you ever anger me, this will always happen to you!"

He said as they ran away... But as they were about to cross the road outside the school, a truck came rushing and hit them.

I as well can feel my breathing becoming heavier as I lose consciousness.

If I ever live, I will not be the same. I will take revenge. I will kill anyone who will try to hurt me. Everything. I hate EVERYTHING!

I died.

But, what is this feeling? I feel that my body's light, and my body is getting sucked up somewhere.

As I cannot resist the unexplainable feeling, I entrusted myself to the mysterious sensation.

After a few minutes, I found myself lying in a stone floor which has detailed engravings on it. There are also two others beside me.

When I checked who they were, they were Hage-san and Mitsui-san. They were the ones who always bullies me for their entertainment.

"Welcome brave heroes, we have summoned you to help us defeat the demon lord!" A female's voice can be heard.

As I heard someone talk, I immediately saw someone approaching us wearing long white robe.

"I am the Saintess of this Kingdom... My name is Eris" The female inroduced herself as Eris.

"Um... Eris-san, why are we here?" I asked, since this event is surely surprising.

"As I have said before, you are heroes which will be helping us to save this world..." She repeated her words earlier.

"But, I am weak... I am not something like a hero" I said as I laughed pathetically.

"You already knew your status?" She asked in great surprise.

"Status? What is that?" I nonchalantly asked her regarding that topic.

"It displays your current status like your name, race and etc." She answered me with a smile.

"Really? How will I gain access to it?" I asked, being curious about it.

"Just chant, •Status• and it will open up" Eris replied as she waited for me to open my status.

I then tried what Aria-san told me to do.

As such, my stats are shown.

Akatsuki Tojo
Race: Human
Level: 1
STR: 30
AGL: 45
INT: 67
LUCK: 90

Passive Skills:

Regeneration
Boost

Special Skills:

?

My stats are not even in the hundreds.

"I-I see"

Then, she checked the two's stats and were surprised because their stats are all at 500.

"They are the heroes!!!"

Then they immediately gathered everyone to announce that those bullies will be the heroes to defeat the demon king, meanwhile, I was thrown into a dungeon to be killed by monsters.

I then suddenly heard someone talk.

•Requirements are Complete, do you want to activate your special skills?• [Yes•No]