I'm Back Home

"E—Ehhhh??!!!?!"

Nanami-sensei was shocked. Of course, it won't be a normal thing to suddenly ask someone to be yours.

"B-But, I am your sensei, you know?!"

"Well... You are my sensei, before... But now, we can only be seen as a man and a woman"

"B-But... To suddenly ask me that..."

"I asked you that because I like you, Nanami-san"

"Y-You... You're not using -sensei anymore?"

"Of course... It is to show that, I also respect you, not just as a teacher, but also, as woman"

"But... I can't decide... I'm confused"

"Well... I can give you time to think about it... But, we should get out of here..."

"Why? I like it here, you know?"

"Well... The place sure looks good... But, what if people come here and saw you?"

"I'll lecture them to not enter someone's property? I don't know..."

"Well... Normally, they won't listen to you since you are a demon"

"That's true..."

"And what if they escape and tell the humans about it? Your very existence right now can cause a large scale war"

"W-W-War?!"

"Yes, it is because, you, a Demon Lord, is the enemy of humanity"

"I-I see... I didn't even want to be here, but I guess I don't have a choice... I'll go with you then..."

"Alright... But before that, please tell your subordinates properly about it"

"I-I will"

She then used some kind of magic for about a few minutes before she spoke to me again.

"I've properly told them... And also about the beastmen, they were recruited, and not kidnapped"

"I see... But, can you let them all go?"

"I-I already did"

"I see... Thank you, Nanami-san"

I said as I hugged her, which caused her to be flustered.

"W-Welcome"

"S-Sorry... Nanami-san..."

"I-It is fine!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Then... Can we go now?"

"Yes... Let's go"

We then went back to the City with the beastmen.

As soon as we arrived, I claimed the reward and went back to my real house.

"Welcome back... Akatsuki-san? Who are they, Akatsuki-san?"

"Oh.. Them... Well... They are the new members of my harem!"

"H-Harem?! F-For a Saintess like me to be in a harem... Please forgive this sinful soul..."

The Saintess started to pray.

"E-Even the Saintess?!"

"Well... I guess?"

But, all of this about the Saintess, is just a bluff. But, right now, when I look at the Saintess, I feel weird. No, Akatsuki! Don't let that foolish emotions be a hindrance!