Fight with the Heroes

After the tiring event yesterday night, I woke up feeling refreshed as I saw the scene in front of me.

All the girls are currently sleeping with me, with smile on their faces.

Well, we didn't do anything ecchi. They're happy because I let then sleep with me.

As I was awake, I did my best to get out of the bed without waking them up.

After I successfully got out of the room, I went to the guild, and of course, I took the two Demonic Armaments with me.

"Master~ Good morning~" (Eleanor)

"Good morning. Did you slept well?"

"Yes! Um... Where are we going, Master?"

"To the guild... We will take a request..."

"I see"

As I have arrived at the guild, I went to Erin's counter.

"Good morning, Akatsuki-san!"

"Thanks... Um, Erin-chan, can you give me another request? A subjugation one, please"

"Okay, please wait here"

"Alright"

She then left her counter and went to the board and picked some papers and returned back to me.

"These are all subjugation request..."

She then handed me 3 papers.

"The subjugation request are for all A-ranked monsters, which are called an Elder Lich, Undead King, and a Mythril Golem"

"I see... Where can I find them?"

"The location is at the Suratora Forest which is also an A-ranked Forest"

"Yeah... Where is the direction to go there?"

"It's northeast from here... About 3 hours of travel if you use an Air Bike"

"I see... I'll be going then"

I then got out of the guild and picked up my vehicle at home.

After getting my vehicle, I immediately went to the Forest.

As of now, I am currently as fast as the speed of sound so I immediately arrived there in an hour.

"M-Master..." (Kuroyami)

"What is it?"

"P-Please slow down a little next time"

"I-I see... Sorry, Kuroyami"

"I-It's fine"

After I apologized to Kuroyami, I immediately entered the forest after I stored my vehicle inside Eleanor's storage.

"Master, I can sense an Undead King and an Elder Lich together" (Kuroyami)

"Where is it?"

"West, around 400 steps"

I then rushed to the location.

"Master, I can also sense the heroes" (Kuroyami)

As Kuroyami told me that, a grin suddenly formed in my lips. As far as I can remember, those two heroes are in a relationship before coming here.

"Master, be careful" (Eleanor)

"Don't worry... They can't defeat me"

"Well... They have equipments blessed with the holy element, while you are using us, which are Demonic Armaments"

"I see... For now, •Hellfire•"

I then fired magic to their location. After a few seconds, I can hear the two heroes screaming.

I then went to the scene and collected the Elder Lich and Undead King's corpses and looked at the two.

"Who... are you?" (Mitsui)

"I'm an adventurer... You don't need to know my name, heroes... For now, I will heal you two"

I said, but in truth, I didn't heal Have fully. I only healed Mitsui since it would be a waste if her face gets destroyed.

"Y-You! Where is Eris-san?!"

Hage then tried to slash me but I parry it with my fists, clad in mana which made it seriously hard.

"So, you can remember me?"

"Of course! You kidnapped Eris-san! Give her back!"

"No, I won't"

"Why you!"

We continued talking while exchanging blows.

"•Dark Press•"

I then used magic to make him harder to move.

But, it was easily dispeled by his fighting spirit.

"That's good... But what if I tell you who I am?"

"Finally revealing yourself?!"

"Of course... Remember this name, Akatsuki Tojo"

As I said my name, the two heroes froze on the spot.

"Y-You are Akatsuki?!"

He then got more angrier as his attacks became more stronger, although, it doesn't affect me since my defense is strong.

"I am... So, I won't kill you for now, but remember this, do not sleep peacefully as I will be your nightmare"

I said and left the scene immediately.

I made the Air Bike move faster than before and returned to the guild after half an hour.

"Welcome back! Akatsuki-san!"

"Thanks, I'm here to give proof"

I then get the bodies out of Eleanor's storage.

"I didn't found the last one"

"It's alright, Akatsuki-san... Please wait here for a moment"

She then went inside a room and returned carrying a huge pouch.

"The total reward is 200 gold coins"

"I see... Thank you"

I then went back home and silently tried to enter my room via the window, but, as I got in, all of the girls are looking at me with a chilly stare.

"Where have you been this early?"

"I took a request... And I fought with the heroes"

"The Heroes?!" (Nanami)

Nanami-san got shocked since, those two are also his students before.

"Yeah... But I didn't killed them, I just inflicted some serious injuries at them"

"I see..." (Nanami)

"Are they strong?" (Akako)

Akako asked me.

"No, they're weak, seriously weak"

"I see..."

"They won't even be compared to Nanami-san's strength"

"I see..." (Nanami)

"Um... For now, can I get some rest?"

"O-Of course!" (Mimily)

"Then, can all of you please get out?"

"Uh... Sure... Please rest well"

"Thanks"

I then slept as soon as they've got out of the room.

Seriously lazy and I'm  sick so I'm lying on my bed.