A Talking Sword?!

I was currently back at our house in Itsu Village.

"Welcome back, Akatsuki-san!"

"Thanks, Mimily-chan"

"U-Um..."

"Is there a problem?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Come on, tell me..."

"Well... I-I..."

As she was about to say what she is about to say, several knocks can be heard outside the door.

"Akatsuki-sama! It's me, Akako-chan!"

"A-Akako-chan? D-Do you have another girl?!"(Mimily)

"W-Well... Yeah... Sorry"

"... I guess it can't be helped... Go open the door for her"

"Thank you, Mimily-chan"

"Its fine.."

I then rushed to the door and opened it.

"Akatsuki-sama!"

As soon as I opened the door, she suddenly hugged me and clung to me.

"Why did you suddenly left, Akatsuki-sama?!"

"W-Well... I have some certain circumstances I need to do... So I left..."

"Is it about your first fiancée?"

"Well... Yeah, it is about her... Here, look... The reason why I cannot stay there for long is because I haven't gotten her permission to let me stay and I have also promised her that I will come home immediately..."

"I see... So, can I meet her, Akatsuki-sama?"

"S-Sure.... Let's go inside first"

"T-Then... Please excuse me"

She said as she entered the house as she follows me.

I guided her to the living room, and to my surprise, Mimily is sitting there.

"Is she... Your first fiancée?"

"Yeah... She is Mimily-chan... Mimily-chan, meet-"

"Akako-san, right?"

"H-How did you know?!" (Akako)

"Because you yelled your name while calling at him?"

"I-I see... That was a mistake, sorry..."

"N-No, it's fine!"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

Then the girls eyes seemed to gleam for a second. After that, they rushed upstairs without even asking my permission.

As they were upstairs, I left the house and headed to the nearest forest. I took my sword with me, as well as some piece of armor to make me less suspicious.

As I entered the forest, I readied my sword and transferred mana to it. As I haven't noticed that I was putting too much mana, the sword suddenly float as the surroundings got covered in darkness. The sword was shining though...

After a few seconds, the darkness around and the light from the sword dispersed and the sword as well. But at the place where the sword should be placed, a girl that I think is at the same age as me is floating at where the sword is supposed to be in.

The girl slowly fell down and lay to the ground.

As I take a look at her face, her eyes suddenly opened. She has the typical, cute, Japanese girl traits... Black hair, white porcelain skin, a gorgeous body but her eyes are a bit different... They can be seen as a dull colored purple.(A/N:Lifeless eyes)

I tried to make my mana leak out. As soon as it did, the girls attention turned to me as she started to slowly walk towards me.

After a few steps, she have arrived in front of me, and of course, she is naked. (A/N:Harem 2nd alert)

She then started to do some gestures on her hand similar to grabbing something and eating it. As soon as I looked at her hand, my mana can be seen on her hand.

After she ate a considerable amount of my mana, she suddenly spoke.

"Master?"

"You... You can speak?"

"Yes, Master... It is because you gave me huge amount of mana, I can properly hold a conversation with you normally..."

"I see... So, can I ask something?"

"Ask anything, Master"

"Are you that black sword before?"

"That is me, Master..."

"But... Why did you suddenly became a human girl?"

"I became like this because of you, Master... You gave me mana which charged up my spiritual force and made it concentrate so I can materialize..."

"I see... But can you return back to a sword?"

"Of course, Master"

"So... Um, can you return back?"

"Alright, Master"

She then made her body float, as soon as she did that, her body was wrapped by light for a few seconds. After the light was gone, she have returned into a pitch black sword.

As soon as she fell into the ground I picked her up.

"So... Do you have a name?"

"Well... I don't have any name, Master..."

"I see... So do you want a name?"

"I-I can have one?! Really?!"

"Yeah, of course..."

"T-then, please give me a name that you want to call me, Master!"

"Then... Kuroyami, that will be your name from now on"

"Kuroyami? It is a good name, Master!"

"I'm glad you like it... Anyways, we still need to hunt something before going back home"

"Alright, Master"

I then ventured deeper into the forest. After an hour of walking, I can see faint traces of footsteps. The unusual thing is, the footstep is considerably large, and is about my size but, it is not a monster's footstep, but instead, it looks more of a human.

I followed the trail of tracks until it led me into a large cave.

As I ready myself to enter, sound of footsteps can be heard from inside and it is coming nearer and nearer.

As the figure became easier to be seen, it was an armored giant. Yep, it is an armored giant.

As it looked up on me, it suddenly performed a dogeza which surprised me and Kuroyami.

"W-What is it doing, Master?"

"I don't know..."

After I told the giant to stop bowing, the giant removed it's helmet. And to my surprise, it was a girl.

TO BE CONTINUED

Cliffhangerzzxzxz xD